You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The great ' Martoni '

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
This player was down to 300 chips in the 2.20 deep stack,and I said (with 8000 chips ) if he won the tourny I would pay for his next 5 deepstacks, and with outstanding play he won. Lucky just missed out vul,JJ was also vul,but great credit and well deserved win to the ' Great Martoni ' what a fantastic game,a pleasure to take part. How do I make sure I pay his next 5 deepies,anyone know ???      Kind regards

Comments

• edited October 2010
    thanks hat just got lucky but like to thank you jjjarch lucky777 among outhers for a very enjoyable game
      let you off the entrys if you promis to not bust me out of any of them lol
  • edited October 2010
    yes very well done mart sry i couldnt stop to rail as i had to shoot straight out so sry again

well done to the other two cashers wp was very enjoyable tho even if i was the bubble bee bubble bee

again wd all and see u all soon
  • edited October 2010
    WD MART , ALLWAYS A PLEASURE SHARING A TABLE WITH YOU .
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: The great ' Martoni ':
    thanks hat just got lucky but like to thank you jjjarch lucky777 among outhers for a very enjoyable game   let you off the entrys if you promis to not bust me out of any of them lol
    Posted by martoni0
    Cheers Marty but that side bet stands,the problem is getting it to you,I wonder if that nice MAXALLY can help,or any nice Sky person,it seems quite simple to transfer it from my account to yours.                 Kind regards
  • edited November 2010
    WD MART , ALLWAYS A PLEASURE SHARING A TABLE WITH YOU .
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    It was a remarkable comeback from Marty,and it's always a pleasure sharing a table with people like you and the usual suspects,far to many to mention individualy, but a great crowd.               Kind regards
  • edited November 2010
    hi hat i think if u p.m mart have a chat cos i dont think sky can allow transfers from other accounts

so have a chat with him and if he excepts u can send him a postal order he can then make his own deposit

and i really do think you are a good sport  wd again on placing once again
  • edited November 2010
    Bank to Bank transfer is the only electronic way, otherwise you could pos thim a cheque lol

Sky does not do what some other sites will which is to allow player transfers. (i don't even know how other sites get away with it because it makes money laundering far too simple)
  • edited November 2010
    hi hat i think if u p.m mart have a chat cos i dont think sky can allow transfers from other accounts so have a chat with him and if he excepts u can send him a postal order he can then make his own deposit and i really do think you are a good sport  wd again on placing once again
    Posted by lucky77777
    What is pm???? ,I'm quite happy to send postal orders/cheques/bank transfers,etc,the same applies to you,however it can get to you and Marty.Thanks ACE for that info.  Kind regards
  • edited November 2010
    yeah haty a p.m is you have your profile click it and its all there ill send u one
  • edited November 2010
    yeah haty a p.m is you have your profile click it and its all there ill send u one
    Posted by lucky77777
    Thanks Lucky,I did'nt know,I'll look now, unlucky by the way but you did reach yet another final table wd.        Kind regards