You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the all in re-raise

edited November 2010 in The Poker Clinic

Just played a satellite into the open and when i was on the button and raised  the BB would re-raise all in, each time I folded but after the sixth time with A 7 suited and the blinds going up I decided to raise with the intention of calling the all in this I did but came up against 77 which stood question is how do you beat this all in each time play ? I should also say the BB player is a very good player and well known on sky

Comments

• edited November 2010
    open tighter on the button, have a wider calling range to his shove. win flips.
  • edited November 2010
    its hard and im no pro on this question i always seem to fold then when i say enough is enough they have the nuts well i now fold so the person thinks im a tight player and later on when the blinds go up u can make such a call/raise and they auto think u may have a bigger hand that u prob have its worked so far
    good luck mate for future
  • edited November 2010
    im guessings its Dohhhhh but if there doing it every time be patient and then take a flip with a decent hand not ace 7 though A T upwards and any pocket pair