You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Satellites - DS QF's

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat

Evening all,

Would it encourage anymore of you to play the satellites for the above if you could win a "token" to play one of the semi finals at any time. Being so popular and having such a busy social life ;-), I never know if i'm going to be at home to play till the night so I can never really enter them....

Maybe if there are enough of us showing interest for this we could put it forward to the mods (if possible)

Comments

• edited November 2010
    There was a thread somewhere that we requested tournament tokens rather than automatic entries, don't think anything ever came of it though. I would prefer this as i may play 2 or 3 sats to opens in a day if i could bank the entries to use another time. Perhaps you could pop the idea of tournament tokens into community suggestions, i think someone is regularly moitoring that now and passing ideas on to the suits
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Satellites - DS QF's:
    There was a thread somewhere that we requested tournament tokens rather than automatic entries, don't think anything ever came of it though. I would prefer this as i may play 2 or 3 sats to opens in a day if i could bank the entries to use another time. Perhaps you could pop the idea of tournament tokens into community suggestions, i think someone is regularly moitoring that now and passing ideas on to the suits
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    +1
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Satellites - DS QF's:
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Just thought i'd bump this and ask a mod to maybe move to Community Suggestions, i think the Idea has merit and know others that would prefer this