You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

a record for me

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
hi all after a very bad weekend ive just finished my last 1:15 dym and have now cashed in my last 15 altho im up in my account ive had a look at sharkscope i started with 30 quid and up to 169 but i cant understand how shakrscope works as it says im down 417 dollars how does it work
anyway lets hope im in good form for the yellows 2 night good luck all  tony

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to a record for me:
    hi all after a very bad weekend ive just finished my last 1:15 dym and have now cashed in my last 15 altho im up in my account ive had a look at sharkscope i started with 30 quid and up to 169 but i cant understand how shakrscope works as it says im down 417 dollars how does it work anyway lets hope im in good form for the yellows 2 night good luck all  tony                                                                                                        
    Posted by tony14757

Because (according to sharkscope) you have played a total of more than 10,000 games of mtt and stt combined.
  • edited November 2010
    Well played Tony, that's a great run.

Sharkscope reports tournament results quite accurately in general, but it doesn't know about things like cash-for-points bonuses you've earned or any league prizes you've won in the past. It also doesn't know if you won a seat into a big buy-in tournament via a satellite or if you got a free seat for some other reason.

For example, somebody who wins a free seat in the monthly Deep Stack via the League Stars Freeroll will show a loss of £220 on Sharkscope if they fail to cash, though in reality they haven't lost any money at all.
  • edited November 2010
    cheers gary i understand it it bit better now with winning sets to mtt as ive never payed for one and only go in the freerolls