You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

last nights totty

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
i just wanted to say what a tourny this was and the final table was great action and even better banter well done to leon, maxally,bull and to scotty 77 who heads up scared the liven life out of me and i had to jam my chips in with 5 5 for the win well done all who played this tourny looking forward to the next one
and not forgetting tikays exit on the bubble sorry mr tikay i had to call lol
good luck all see u on the tables
chefboy

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to last nights totty:
    i just wanted to say what a tourny this was and the final table was great action and even better banter well done to leon, maxally,bull and to scotty 77 who heads up scared the liven life out of me and i had to jam my chips in with 5 5 for the win well done all who played this tourny looking forward to the next one and not forgetting tikays exit on the bubble sorry mr tikay i had to call lol good luck all see u on the tables chefboy
    Posted by chefboy79

Was Tikay the bubble then?......I didn't notice :))

Yes, very well played on your win chefboy and I totally agree that it was a cracking FT and these tournaments (TOT's) are amongst the best on the site for value, structure and banter/chat.

Well played Scotty in 2nd and Bull & Leon in 3rd & 5th respectively.
  • edited November 2010

All agreed Cheffy, & well played you.

The structures in these TOTTY's really is first class, & there can never be any excuses as to them playing too fast.

I bubbled, as you know, but have no complaints, none at all, it's the nature of poker, & it barely registers on my radar. As luck would have it, I finished 5th in the TSP Classic, which, with 203 runners, meant a pleasing cash of £131, so variance did it's job nicely.

You really should try the 10pm TSP Classic, it plays a treat, with loads of play at both ends, & once again, nobody can complain that it's too fast.

Same time, same place, tonight?

I'll be running a little Free Entry Community Comp for it again, too, based on 3 Tourneys, more on which later.

Once again, well done to you, & all who cashed.  
  • edited November 2010
    cheers tikay
    i would love to play the tsp but the time frame doesnt help when the misses has to get up at 5 am and i take her to work as luck would have it about 1001 last night she asked if i had entered it as i was going good in the totty typical or what i will have to beg prob to let me play this tourny may be on fri eve or sat lets wait and see
    but got to agree with this structure of totty i think its prob the best game on here and i have never got to a final table in any ive played before so to win it i was well chuffed see u in the sleep stack for sure this eve tikay
  • edited November 2010
    hope to see u later on in this tourny gl all