You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's FREE ENTRY Fun Comp.

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat

ANYONE who.... FINAL TABLES in at LEAST two of tonight's six NOMINATED TOURNEYS (see previous Post) will win FREE ENTRY to any TSP Classic. These run Monday to Friday, at 10pm, & cost £11 to enter.

RULES

1) I make it up as I go along, & in the event of an argument, I shoot anyone who argues.

2) You MUST Post your name on this Thread BEFORE you commence play. Results in any Tourney which starts BEFORE you Post your name will not be eligible. You can join at ANY time, but ONLY Events which start AFTER you Post will count.

I've done it this way for a bunch of reasons, some of which include.....

a) I want everyone to be able to take part, especially including those who cannot afford the £11 & £22 Tourneys. This way, with the two Multiball Tourneys, & the TOTTY, more players have a chance.

b) The Main Event gets huge fields (300 to 400) & the new TSP Classic gets around 200, so a bad result (early exit) in either, sort of kills the evening as far as the fun Tourney is concerned. And the 7pm tikay Sleepie, & 8.30 TOTTY both only get 40 or 50 runners, so it's hard to be fair, as it is easeir to final in these, arguably.

This way, everyone has a chance, albeit, not exactly the same chance, but it's as fair as I can make it.

But please, you MUST Post your name on this Thread BEFORE the Scheduled Start Time of any of the six nominated Tourneys if you want to be eigible.

And remermber, ANYONE who Final Tables in TWO OR MORE of the SIX Nominated Tourneys gets a free TSP Classic entry. So, in effect, you ONLy have to enter two Tourneys to be in with a shot.

Good Luck all.

PS - I hope we don't get 8 or 10 winners, I'll get shot by the Suits if we do!

Comments