You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonights TSP Classic and Cash with lJAMESl

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
Hello everybody

Last night Tikay showed us why he is infact the manager of team sky poker with his impressive 5th place finish in the TSP Classic, none of the other team members could compete with that so he will be going on about it untill we finish higher and shut him up!

I'll be the host for tonight's torny but I'm hoping some of the other members of the team will be able to join me aswell. We already have Tikay1 registered and Sky Mandy so lets take them both out early doors :-D. Its a 10pm start and an £11 entry fee with a £2k guarantee hope to see you all there!

Tonight I will also be dabbling in some cash I will play some 5p-10p and 25p-50p 6-max from around 8-10pm if you fancy a game and some easy money come join me @ the tables from 8pm. 

I will post on here which exact tables I am on at the times!

GL and hope to see you all later!

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Last night Tikay showed us why he is infact the manager of team sky poker with his impressive 5th place finish in the TSP Classic, none of the other team members could compete with that so he will be going on about it untill we finish higher and shut him up!

lol

• edited November 2010
    Gl tonight m8 :) 

P.S I hope you finish higher than Grandad to shut him up :)
  • edited November 2010
    do us a fav james play 40nl, not 50nl.  If i want to be owned i will come see you at 200nl, hehe.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Tonights TSP Classic and Cash with lJAMESl:
    Hello everybody Last night Tikay showed us why he is infact the manager of team sky poker with his impressive 5th place finish in the TSP Classic, none of the other team members could compete with that so he will be going on about it untill we finish higher and shut him up! I'll be the host for tonight's torny but I'm hoping some of the other members of the team will be able to join me aswell. We already have Tikay1 registered and Sky Mandy so lets take them both out early doors :-D. Its a 10pm start and an £11 entry fee with a £2k guarantee hope to see you all there! Tonight I will also be dabbling in some cash I will play some 5p-10p and 25p-50p 6-max from around 8-10pm if you fancy a game and some easy money come join me @ the tables from 8pm.  I will post on here which exact tables I am on at the times! GL and hope to see you all later!
    Posted by lJAMESl
    Good luck dude- I'm hoping to play the TSP classic at 10 as well. Just as soon as I've finished winning my two 7.30 tourneys...

Tikay came 5th? I'm aiming for 4th..minimum.
  • edited November 2010
    LOL someones gotta bust Tikay he's really started showing the team up as of late! Winning the open, winning the side event in Blackpool and final tabling the TSP classic. We really can't have much more of this can we?!

I would like to see you win the TSP classic tonight Rich! GL mate!

Thats reminded me don't forget Orfords multiball's at 7-30pm! get yourself involved with a chance of winning a free SPT seat to an event of your choice!

Also there is a £750 Guaranteed re-union free-roll for all those who played at SPT Blackpool that will be kicking off at 7-30pm this evening as well!
  • edited November 2010

I wonder how populated that 50nl table will be!!!!......lol 

Loaaaaaads goin on tongiht tourny-wise, Im due to win 75 flips in a row, so watch outttttttttttttttttt !!!! :)

Do u play omaha James? - Asked it in the TSP thread but it got abit lost. 

any good?

• edited November 2010

Sorry James, I have bad news for you. I'm playing tonight's TSP Classic.

You, & all the other TSP-ers, had better prepare to get owned. Again.

10pm, don't be late, I'll be playing my super-fast game tonight.

PS - If I raise, fold Q-Q or less, as you are behind.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonights TSP Classic and Cash with lJAMESl:
    I wonder how populated that 50nl table will be!!!!......lol  Loaaaaaads goin on tongiht tourny-wise, Im due to win 75 flips in a row, so watch outttttttttttttttttt !!!! :) Do u play omaha James? - Asked it in the TSP thread but it got abit lost.  any good?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hey m8

I haven't played very much of it but I was learning it last year my Norwegian mate taught me, I ended up beating some guy HU in $10/20 out of alot of buyins but It soon all went back to him lol. I don't really like Omaha it stresses me out, too swingy for me I think. 

What about u?
  • edited November 2010
    Sorry James, I have bad news for you. I'm playing tonight's TSP Classic. You, & all the other TSP-ers, had better prepare to get owned. Again. 10pm, don't be late, I'll be playing my super-fast game tonight. PS - If I raise, fold Q-Q or less, as you are behind.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Haha does this mean your not going to limp tonight?
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Tonights TSP Classic and Cash with lJAMESl:
    Hello everybody Last night Tikay showed us why he is infact the manager of team sky poker with his impressive 5th place finish in the TSP Classic, none of the other team members could compete with that so he will be going on about it untill we finish higher and shut him up! I'll be the host for tonight's torny but I'm hoping some of the other members of the team will be able to join me aswell. We already have Tikay1 registered and Sky Mandy so lets take them both out early doors :-D. Its a 10pm start and an £11 entry fee with a £2k guarantee hope to see you all there! Tonight I will also be dabbling in some cash I will play some 5p-10p and 25p-50p 6-max from around 8-10pm if you fancy a game and some easy money come join me @ the tables from 8pm.  I will post on here which exact tables I am on at the times! GL and hope to see you all later!
    Posted by lJAMESl
    Oi Mr Williams - since when was I fair game too??? You just worry about Grandad :)  Besides, I came 7th last night.......I was feeling a win but then ran my pocket 8's into Grandads 9's & it was goodnight from me.  So I'm out for revenge!!!!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonights TSP Classic and Cash with lJAMESl : Haha does this mean your not going to limp tonight?
    Posted by lJAMESl
    When I limp late in a Tourney, you'd better beware, as I'm trapping.

I limped in the SB three times with K-K last night, & had to let go to a bad Board every time! But I can't see me ever folding K-K to you. Or even 2-2.

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Tonights TSP Classic and Cash with lJAMESl : Oi Mr Williams - since when was I fair game too??? You just worry about Grandad :)  Besides, I came 7th last night.......I was feeling a win but then ran my pocket 8's into Grandads 9's & it was goodnight from me.  So I'm out for revenge!!!!
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Haha go Mandy! he wrote "Ooops" in the chat too, thought it was GN Gramps but he's so golden dodges 2 outers for fun!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonights TSP Classic and Cash with lJAMESl : When I limp late in a Tourney, you'd better beware, as I'm trapping.   I limped in the SB three times with K-K last night, & had to let go to a bad Board every time! But I can't see me ever folding K-K to you. Or even 2-2.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thats gone in my book of notes! Right I'm off to the gym see you all later :) x
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonights TSP Classic and Cash with lJAMESl : Haha go Mandy! he wrote "Ooops" in the chat too, thought it was GN Gramps but he's so golden dodges 2 outers for fun!
    Posted by lJAMESl
    I know - ahhh well, his time will come :)

He's gonna be after me now :'(

Note to self:  Do not talk about taking Tikay down where he can read it.  Pretend I'm an ally, and then bash him up when he's least expecting it. 

Further note to self:  Do not write 'notes to self' where Tikay can read it.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Tonights TSP Classic and Cash with lJAMESl : Oi Mr Williams - since when was I fair game too??? You just worry about Grandad :)  Besides, I came 7th last night.......I was feeling a win but then ran my pocket 8's into Grandads 9's & it was goodnight from me.  So I'm out for revenge!!!!
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    But you CALLED with 8-8! When I shove, 8-8 MUST be losing, always. Just fold, Dear.

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonights TSP Classic and Cash with lJAMESl : I know - ahhh well, his time will come :) He's gonna be after me now :'( Note to self:   Do not talk about taking Tikay down where he can read it.  Pretend I'm an ally, and then bash him up when he's least expecting it.  Further note to self:   Do not write 'notes to self' where Tikay can read it.
    Posted by Sky_Mandy

hahaha
  • edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonights TSP Classic and Cash with lJAMESl : But you CALLED with 8-8! When I shove, 8-8 MUST be losing, always. Just fold, Dear.
    Posted by Tikay10
    But they looked so pretty :)
  • edited November 2010
    I'm in :-)
    Posted by BrownnDog
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii value lol
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Tonights TSP Classic and Cash with lJAMESl : Good luck dude- I'm hoping to play the TSP classic at 10 as well. Just as soon as I've finished winning my two 7.30 tourneys... Tikay came 5th? I'm aiming for 4th..minimum.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Not a chance as I'm playing...Please pass AJ next time I shove,  as I always have it!!!!!!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonights TSP Classic and Cash with lJAMESl : Not a chance as I'm playing...Please pass AJ next time I shove,  as I always have it!!!!!!
    Posted by GliterBabe
    PMSL
  • edited November 2010
    Hello everyone

I'm on tables Crewe 5p-10p blinds and table Audenshaw 25p-50p
  • edited November 2010
    Switching tables to Donningtom 5p-10p and Tyndrum 25p-50p
  • edited November 2010
    Yo.. Fine fine.. Let's RUMBLE!!

I got your back TSP James ;)

x
  • edited November 2010
    Had some fun on the cash tables! But now the TSP Classic wont launch can anyone help me? 
  • edited November 2010
    Had some fun on the cash tables! But now the TSP Classic wont launch can anyone help me? 
    Posted by lJAMESl
    Mine wouldn't either m8

I had to shut chrome and everything down, go to lobby and reload, uploaded fine then
  • edited November 2010
    All sorted - phew! Gl everyone! And would like to say I was very impressed with a player called pez_diablo on the 5-10p tables he/she played very well tonight!
  • edited November 2010
    Hey im in the TSP classic ill let you guys know how i get on.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonights TSP Classic and Cash with lJAMESl : Mine wouldn't either m8 I had to shut chrome and everything down, go to lobby and reload, uploaded fine then
    Posted by dylan12
    Cheers Dyl gl m8
  • edited November 2010
    Hey im in the TSP classic ill let you guys know how i get on.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Nice1 Don gl!