You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

removing sky vegas?

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
hey guys, prob dumb question but just wondering if anyone knows if its possible to remove sky vegas from the options at the top? or any option to self exclude from sky vegas without having to exclude from skypoker?...

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Yup you can m8

Click my account - gaming safely (or whatever it's called)

Click on the self exclusion button - 
    select sky vegas for however long you want - then hey-presto!

Don't use the "cooling off period" it's beneath that. 
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: removing sky vegas?:
    Yup you can m8 Click my account - gaming safely (or whatever it's called) Click on the self exclusion button -  select sky vegas for however long you want - then hey-presto! Don't use the "cooling off period" it's beneath that. 
    Posted by dylan12
    Dylan your a star! cheers mate! no more slots for me for 5 years lol
  • edited November 2010
    lol sounds like me that eagle i had one ok win few weeks back the cant win and seem to lose 100s in the process gl mate in self excluding if it helps all the best
    chefboy
  • edited November 2010
    lol sounds like me that eagle i had one ok win few weeks back the cant win and seem to lose 100s in the process gl mate in self excluding if it helps all the best chefboy
    Posted by chefboy79
    this for me is why being alllowed to only have 1 account is wrong.i like to play poker and i also like to gamble but if i have a gamble that goes wrong. ie. slots , racing ,football etc. then Bang! there go my poker funds! i would like to have a seperate account for each. how does everbody else feel?? 
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: removing sky vegas? : this for me is why being alllowed to only have 1 account is wrong.i like to play poker and i also like to gamble but if i have a gamble that goes wrong. ie. slots , racing ,football etc. then Bang! there go my poker funds! i would like to have a seperate account for each. how does everbody else feel?? 
    Posted by kb245
    You're a grown up, surely you should be able to control yourself and your money. 

Do you have 75 separate bank accounts, one for each bill, one for car maintainance, one for takeaways, one for beer money etc etc?

It's your money, if you don't wanna spend it, then don't.

The option to self exclude is adequate. 
  • edited November 2010
    What is Sky Vegas? Never been there, never will.
  • edited November 2010
    I self excluded from vegas a cpl of months ago and have never looked back

Just wish I,d known about it at the start of the year - having said that i don,t know if that option was available then (just vegas exclusion) 
  • edited November 2010
    I self excluded from vegas a cpl of months ago and have never looked back Just wish I,d known about it at the start of the year - having said that i don,t know if that option was available then (just vegas exclusion) 
    Posted by MP33

they only added it a couple of months ago.

if it was there since the start of the year i would be at least a couple of K richer.....blackjack is an evil evil game
  • edited November 2010
    I self excluded from vegas a cpl of months ago and have never looked back Just wish I,d known about it at the start of the year - having said that i don,t know if that option was available then (just vegas exclusion) 
    Posted by MP33
    Hi MP33

No its a new addition :)
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: removing sky vegas? : they only added it a couple of months ago. if it was there since the start of the year i would be at least a couple of K richer.....blackjack is an evil evil game
    Posted by scotty77
    same here , but roulette
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: removing sky vegas? : You're a grown up, surely you should be able to control yourself and your money.  Do you have 75 separate bank accounts, one for each bill, one for car maintainance, one for takeaways, one for beer money etc etc? It's your money, if you don't wanna spend it, then don't. The option to self exclude is adequate. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    2 accounts or seperate wallets would be enough.why dont u try reading before spouting off.i didnt say i wanted to be excluded.
  • edited November 2010
    jesus

wish this was here a few months back fwiw!
  • edited November 2010
    dohhhh

dont be so patronising mate not everybody has self control down to a tee
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: removing sky vegas? : You're a grown up, surely you should be able to control yourself and your money.  Do you have 75 separate bank accounts, one for each bill, one for car maintainance, one for takeaways, one for beer money etc etc? It's your money, if you don't wanna spend it, then don't. The option to self exclude is adequate. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i love dohhhhhh.. he always says what im thinking..... think i need to grow some and say them b4 dohhhh does :)