You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MASTERCASH - LOLUFOLD ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS

HI Chaps,

Please post your hand IDs and questions for LOLUFOLD.

We hope to feature at least 5 on Mastercash this Saturday...(6th NOV)

Thanks

Aisling

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Might as well get the ball rolling! :)

Thoughts- I'm not happy with how I played this hand, at all, and when I go back through it I'm still not a fan. Preflop I don't mind the call, it's only 1bb extra to see a flop. I think I should have been raising the flop, but I'm still not particularly bothered by calling to keep the pot fairly small- I didn't really want to get the pot overinflated on a hand where I'm in real danger against a lot of holdings- if I had overcards to the board, I'd be getting a lot busier (KQ/AQ/AK clubs, maybe even just QKArag clubs). When turn comes, I'm thinking I'm ahead, but don't want to bet out and make the hit draw too obvious, but when the sizeable reraise comes in, I think the big mistake is not folding there. I didn't have enough of a read to go with it, but the size of the reraise I think makes the flush quite obvious, and there's just not enough I'm beating.

And I'm pretty sure after that I should definitely have folded the river, wouldn't mind knowing your thoughts? Are there enough times he has a smaller flush/2 pair/set here that calling isn't a complete mistake?