You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

was i right to fold?

edited November 2010 in The Poker Clinic
hi, i was playing in todays Tikays Deep stack and with the blinds only on 15/30  i was on the big blind, there were 2 folds from sikas and DOHHHHHHH, then phantom 66 raised to 120 followed by an immediate re raise from bar4004 to 210, i decided to call this hoping to see an 8 on the flop or low cards as i two red  8's ( this is because 2 hands previous the exact same raises happened and both phantom66 and bar404 had AK so i put them on similar hands and if a low flop comes out then i would like to think i am ahead) so i called the 210, so did phantom66, the flop come 5h 9c 5s , i decided to check, and so did phantom66, then bar404 raised the pot 645, we all had about 2100 to 2200 chips, and as it was the start of the tournament i didnt have any posotive reads on my opponents, so not knowing where i was i decided to fold, i thought someone could of hit the 9, or have an overpair, the only thing i wasnt worried about was the two 5s on the flop, phantom66 folded straight after me, was i right to make the fold this early in the tournament?

Comments