You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

REINSTATE emilyegg NOW!!!!!...

edited November 2010 in Community Suggestions
He is 1 of the best,
why has he been banned??,
please reinstate. 

Comments

• edited November 2010
    I don't know why people are starting so many threads on this subject, Sky have never reinstated a player because of forum protests, the earliest that I can remember was when MickJenn received a chat ban 2 years ago and he is still banned. 

I have personally never heard of a player having their ban lifted before the ban has run its full course.

Good luck in your quest but I truly believe its not going to have any effect.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to REINSTATE emilyegg NOW!!!!!...:
    He is 1 of the best, why has he been banned??, please reinstate. 
    Posted by STEVEMAX
    If you don't know why he's been banned then how
    can you ask for him to be reinstated?
    Is it a case of one rule for the regs and another for
    everybody else.
    We had the same kissassing when mickjenn got banned,
    (who totally deserved to be banned by the way)so get
    over it,if hes banned then he probably deserves to be.
    I for one am surprised its took so long.
  • edited November 2010
    I totally agree with igimc!

They  should reinstate emilyegg and mickjenn!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: REINSTATE emilyegg NOW!!!!!...:
    In Response to REINSTATE emilyegg NOW!!!!!... : If you don't know why he's been banned then how can you ask for him to be reinstated? Is it a case of one rule for the regs and another for everybody else. We had the same kissassing when mickjenn got banned, (who totally deserved to be banned by the way)so get over it,if hes banned then he probably deserves to be. I for one am surprised its took so long.
    Posted by igimc
    I don`t know exactly why he has been banned,but why do
    Sky have to remove the TWO COMPETITIONS he created
    just because he probably went off on one.
    I`m not kissing anyone's REAR CAVITY,it just seems to me  
    that you should be able to sort things out without ending up 
    having to ban people from the forum,and also removing  
    things that they have created for the forum.

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: REINSTATE emilyegg NOW!!!!!... : I don`t know  exactly why he has been banned,but why do Sky have to remove the TWO COMPETITIONS he created just because he probably went off on one. I`m not kissing anyone's  REAR CAVITY ,it just seems to me   that you should be able to sort things out without ending up  having to ban people from the forum,and also removing   things that they have created for the forum.     
    Posted by STEVEMAX
    There removed because when you are forum banned EVERY post you have made is removed at once

as has been said any form of poll or forum protest will not get Egg re-instated nor will the posts suddenly come back. There would have been warnings prior to a ban and if these were not listened to then what should happen??? I've no personal Axe to grind but if it has been bad enough to ban him then there's nothing that can be done Rules is Rules as they say :)

Aces
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: REINSTATE emilyegg NOW!!!!!... : There removed because when you are forum banned EVERY post you have made is removed at once as has been said any form of poll or forum protest will not get Egg re-instated nor will the posts suddenly come back. There would have been warnings prior to a ban and if these were not listened to then what should happen??? I've no personal Axe to grind but if it has been bad enough to ban him then there's nothing that can be done Rules is Rules as they say :) Aces
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Thanks for the info on why have his posts gone.
    I know me moaning about his ban won`t get him
    reinstated,and that he must of upset someone just
    a tad to get a ban.
    Cheers Steve...