You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's Cash 330 show thread thread with added LOLUFOLD!

13»

Comments

• edited November 2010

Lolufold was outstanding on the cash show tonight. Finally someone who actually analyses the hand, I wouldn't lead here because.........., I would check here not bet because................., I like the raise here because................. And very importantly that was a diabolical call of the 3 bet there because................., fantastic job and well done.

• edited November 2010
    As a non cash payer I was fascinated by last night's show and will definitly tag this one as a keeper on the old sky plus box until I've watched it through a couple more times.

Maybe, just maybe there's a chance even for a cash clutz like me if I can absorb just a fraction of what Redmond was telling us.

Very impressive performance from lolufold both in terms of content and the way he presented it.

Excellent stuff.
  • edited November 2010
    Loved the show with Redmond although I only caught the last three hours.  His openness, particularly on the styles of play of the players he knows was refreshing.  More!
  • edited November 2010
    WHO DID WIN THE BEST QUESTION PRIZE ?? not that i want it but can`t except it as i play domineos on thursdays, just so i can say concrates and when i get back like to see if the luckbox is still in, also good show redmond (lml and the other one ? ) very insightful will try and incorperate some off those plays in my game ????
  • edited November 2010
    Great show. Redmond 's analysis was so Interesting and Informative. He seemed very confident - If there were any nerves there, they certainly didn't come across. Well done to him. Would like to see more of him In the future.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Cash 330 show thread thread with added LOLUFOLD!:
    Great show. Redmond 's analysis was so Interesting and Informative. He seemed very confident - If there were any nerves there, they certainly didn't come across. Well done to him. Would like to see more of him In the future.
    Posted by TiaDalma
    Couldn't agree more. Seemed like he'd been doing it for years - really professional and very interesting.
  • edited November 2010
    Yeh some great stuff, better than reading a book. One of the few shows ill be happy to watch back on repeat over and over so the info sinks in, the more this is repeated, the better.

I was waiting the whole show for him to say "in this spot I just say f it, I think he's blaggin me, I call" - just to make me feel abit better about my game -  but it never came :(
  • edited November 2010
    Hold on, Cash 330?
  • edited November 2010
    Yes it was great to get a different perspective. ( a player who plays on the site all the time) Redmond is obviously a natural in front of the camera too which helped.
  • edited November 2010
    will this be repeated at all, was at a party and missed the whole mastercash and cash 300? 
  • edited November 2010
    Hold on, Cash 330 ?
    Posted by Machka
    NOW you notice that!!

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed the show. Redmond did an OUTSTANDING job and hopefully we'll doing more shows like this so keep your Sky+ ready and your eyes peeled!

As far as the prize for the question.. Reds will have another look through and HE will pick the winner! 

:) x
  • edited November 2010

Afternoon all.

I've been inundated with requests of "when can we see a Repeat of the Show", & I'll do a fresh thread with the details very shortly.

Reds also pre-recorded a "Poker School" - how good might that be? - & I'll include the tx times of that, too.

My personal congrats to Reds for coming across so well from the Studio - delighted for him, & he's set a marker for Dan, Wayne, & James now, too.

Congrats to everyone behind the scenes at Sky Poker too, no other Online Poker Site does these sort of things, & I'm immensely proud to be part of the Team. 

I need to look over my shoulder now, these young guns will be nicking my job soon.....
  • edited November 2010
    Afternoon all. I've been inundated with requests of "when can we see a Repeat of the Show", & I'll do a fresh thread with the details very shortly. Reds also pre-recorded a "Poker School" - how good might that be? - & I'll include the tx times of that, too. My personal congrats to Reds for coming across so well from the Studio - delighted for him, & he's set a marker for ORFORD now, too. Congrats to everyone behind the scenes at Sky Poker too, no other Online Poker Site does these sort of things, & I'm immensely proud to be part of the Team.  I need to look over my shoulder now, these young guns will be nicking my job soon.....
    Posted by Tikay10
    FYP ;)
  • edited November 2010

Hopefully we'll have a winner for you by tomorrow but if not don't worry I'll chase it up before Weds as it's for the Thursday TSP Classic :)

• edited November 2010
    Hi everyone

First off, thankyou so much for all your kind words and for tuning in and supporting the show. I had a great time and it was an absolute pleasure working with Lisa Marie and Trevor. Thankyou as well to all the people behind the scenes. Everyone who works here is so great at what they do. I cant wait to do it all again!!!

And without further ado, the winner with the best question and gaining entry into thursday's Team Sky Poker classic (which im hosting)

IS.......

ALLIN2!!

Congrats! Thanks again everyone and Good luck!

Reds
  • edited November 2010

Reds just wanted to say loved the show and your reviews of hands me and mate were watching it and very helpful and great show by all. can this be a weekly feature :P

• edited November 2010
    Hi everyone First off, thankyou so much for all your kind words and for tuning in and supporting the show. I had a great time and it was an absolute pleasure working with Lisa Marie and Trevor. Thankyou as well to all the people behind the scenes. Everyone who works here is so great at what they do. I cant wait to do it all again!!! And without further ado, the winner with the best question and gaining entry into thursday's Team Sky Poker classic (which im hosting) IS....... ALLIN2!! Congrats! Thanks again everyone and Good luck! Reds
    Posted by lolufold

Red
    I can only agree with all the comments on here, i sky plus`d the show and i am going backwards and forwards along with your comments on playing the hand and thought process
    I have learnt alot and will keep refering to the recording, great show and great guest
    Thank you

Also thank you for picking my post as the winner, i will be there Thursday
    Gary
    P.S it`s IAMALLIN2