You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

rake???

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
ok weve seen now that sky are taking a rake for sats ok thats fine but have a question about that
if the rake is 10 poker points per pound like every other tourny or sit and go we play why is it i have just played the £12 sat into tonights primo ie £11 plus a £1 rake why is it i only got 4 poker points?????

Comments

• edited November 2010

Hi Chef,

If I knew the answer, I'd tell you, but I don't, sorry.

Customer Care is the best route for the Question.

• edited November 2010
    lol ok tikay but does my question seem a fair one? after all im moaning about 6 poker points but 6 is 6 lol are u playing the primo this eve tikay or on tv? gl if you are in it
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: rake???:
    lol ok tikay but does my question seem a fair one? after all im moaning about 6 poker points but 6 is 6 lol are u playing the primo this eve tikay or on tv? gl if you are in it
    Posted by chefboy79
    I'm quite sure your question is entirely fair, but I have to tell you, one area of the Site I don't know about, understand, or take much interest in, is poker points, as I simply don't understand them. 

Nobody (from Sky Poker) is briefed to handle such questions on the Forum, as it is Customer Care's job, hence my well-intended reply.

I won't be playing tonight's Primo, no, as I'm doing the Live Show, with LML. Yep, I run pretty good, eh?

Good luck if you play it, & I hope one or more of your hands gets shown. 
  • edited November 2010
    Posted by chefboy79
    Hi Chefboy

Your question is a fair one imo, if you paid £12 then you should get 10 poker points minimum, all these poker points add up at the end of the day :)

Grandad will be the analyst on tonights show therefore no need readjust your screen at 9pm when you think there is something wrong with the picture :) 
  • edited November 2010
    i managed to get through a tough sat with direwolf and maxally and got into tonights primo had a little good run on toyr tottys entered two last week one tues and cashed on fris so im hoping for a good show in this evening primo
    also thanks for advice i have spoken to customer services and yes im correct there does seem to be a short fall so it will get sorted
    chefboy79
  • edited November 2010
    lol cheers dylan
  • edited November 2010
    i managed to get through a tough sat with direwolf and maxally and got into tonights primo had a little good run on toyr tottys entered two last week one tues and cashed on fris so im hoping for a good show in this evening primo also thanks for advice i have spoken to customer services and yes im correct there does seem to be a short fall so it will get sorted chefboy79
    Posted by chefboy79
    Well done on a good run, & I hope it continues this evening.

I'm glad to hear Customer Services handled the question as they did, they really are the correct route for such questions. Many people ask such things on the Forum, but that is not what the Forum is for, in reality. When we answer such questions on the Forum, even assuming we know the answer, we are treading on toes, as it's CC's job, & they have the authority to answer the questions, whereas I don't.

• edited November 2010
    thanks tikay im sure for 6 poker points im making a fuss but when all said and done if i was 6 short at end of month for a bonus i would be fuming so im sure it will get sorted