You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Repeating Red, look again @Lolufold.

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat

Reds also recorded a yet to be seen edition of "Poker School", the tx times of which will be.....

2000 Monday

2030 Tuesday

2100 Wednesday

2130 Thursday

2730 Friday (= 0330 Saturday)

2730 Sunday (= 0330 Monday).

All these times may well be 100% correct.......ish

Comments

• edited November 2010

We've been inundated with requests of "when can we see a repeat of last night's MasterCash 300 featuring Redmond Lee"?.

So here you go....

2500 hours Monday. (2500 Monday  = 0100am Tuesday).

1400 hours Tuesday

1400 hours Thursday

1400 hours Friday

1400 hours Saturday.
  • edited November 2010
    Make sure you catch it- it's superb.
  • edited November 2010
    Have to say I was uber-impressed by Redmond's commentary - he appeared a natural in front of the TV camera too.
  • edited November 2010
    I've watched the first 2 hours again hoping to pick up some tips.  So far I have gathered I should be trying to come 21st in the WSOP ME.
  • edited November 2010

i wasn't in last night... with all the noise today i can't wait to see the show.  well done to all involved, in anticipation.
  • edited November 2010

Is there not gonan be one at a later time? i dont get home untill 4 every day. :( i guess ill have to try and catch it on saturday

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Repeating Red, look again @Lolufold.:
    Is there not gonan be one at a later time? i dont get home untill 4 every day. :( i guess ill have to try and catch it on saturday
    Posted by shaun09
    Is it possible to be uploaded to Youtube or something similar as i'm in the same boat as shaun
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Repeating Red, look again @Lolufold. : Is it possible to be uploaded to Youtube or something similar as i'm in the same boat as shaun
    Posted by FlashFlush
    get sky + then u can record it - trust me i thought it wouldnt be worth the extra tenner a month but deffo is.

They didn't even pay me for this plug!

Yet?
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Repeating Red, look again @Lolufold. : get sky + then u can record it - trust me i thought it wouldnt be worth the extra tenner a month but deffo is. They didn't even pay me for this plug! Yet?
    Posted by Ploppy33
    I dont have sky... Free online streaming FTW
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Repeating Red, look again @Lolufold. : I dont have sky... Free online streaming FTW
    Posted by FlashFlush
    With all the dosh u make on the site??

Tut-tut
  • edited November 2010
    I didnt watch this, but Ive heard great things about this show.  I dont have Sky and my pc is playing up so whenever I try to watch Sky tv on it its basically unwatchable.

Is there any chance one of the Sky suits could get this on youtube plz plz plz
  • edited November 2010
    I didnt watch this, but Ive heard great things about this show.  I dont have Sky and my pc is playing up so whenever I try to watch Sky tv on it its basically unwatchable. Is there any chance one of the Sky suits could get this on youtube plz plz plz
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Impossible for us to get the live shows on YouTube. YouTube only holds 10 minutes of footage per upload, so with a 4 hour show you canw see the problem we are having.

However Sky Poker School featuring Redmond is going out at 8pm tonight (Monday) and we will be getting this on YouTube by the end of the week. This is a 30 minute show so easy to divide into 3 x 10 minute segments.
  • edited November 2010
    I may sky + this watched on night was a great show

Lolufold-Redmond is an absolute ledge!
  • edited November 2010
    Sky+ set to record it tonight here.

There's no chance of getting it all on Youtube with it's 10 minute official maximum (12 minute unofficial maximum), perhaps this site could find a way of streaming the live shows on demand in addition to the current facility to watch ch865 live, on the Sky Player perhaps (putting it there might bring new players to the site too).
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Repeating Red, look again @Lolufold.:
    We've been inundated with reqursts of "when can we see a repeat of last night's MasterCash 300 featuring Redmond Lee"?. So here you go.... 2500 hours Monday. (2500 Monday  = 0100am Tuesday). 1400 hours Tuesday 1400 hours Thursday 1400 hours Friday 1400 hours Saturday.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I would like to say first off, I don't know a great deal about poker,but what I do know has been learnt from ' Late night poker etc ' and even more from that very nice Mr Kendal and his subordinates Ed and co. What I learnt from listening to ' LOLUFOLD ' surpasses anything that had gone before, it really was an eye opener, a ' star ' is born.             Kind regards
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Repeating Red, look again @Lolufold. : Impossible for us to get the live shows on YouTube. YouTube only holds 10 minutes of footage per upload, so with a 4 hour show you canw see the problem we are having. However Sky Poker School featuring Redmond is going out at 8pm tonight (Monday) and we will be getting this on YouTube by the end of the week. This is a 30 minute show so easy to divide into 3 x 10 minute segments.
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    I have been watching some lectures through YouTube and some are over 2 hours long so not sure about that statement. I possibly read it wrong mind, I'm just up!! :D
  • edited November 2010
    Youtube have recently increased the maximum (per upload) from 10 mins to 15 mins :)
  • edited November 2010
    I have definitely watched looong vids on youtube so there must be a way.

Similarly there are other sites that you can host video on, you could even host it on something owned by sky it really isn't that hard ..........
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Repeating Red, look again @Lolufold. : I would like to say first off, I don't know a great deal about poker,but what I do know has been learnt from ' Late night poker etc ' and even more from that very nice Mr Kendal and his subordinates Ed and co. What I learnt from listening to ' LOLUFOLD ' surpasses anything that had gone before, it really was an eye opener, a ' star ' is born.             Kind regards
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    lol.
  • edited November 2010
    Thats why sky+ is the best invention from the last few years as I couldnt live without it now ;)
  • edited November 2010
    Hi All

Just had a check on the YouTube site and it states the following:

You can no longer upload videos longer than ten minutes regardless of what type of account you have. Users who had previously been allowed to upload longer content still retain this ability, so you may occasionally see videos that are longer than ten minutes. You can, however, easily change your account type to Director, Comedian, Musician or Guru, which offer a variety of other features like the ability to add a custom logo, tour date information and links to other websites.

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en-uk&answer=71673

I will investigate other sites to see what the options are

Thanks
  • edited November 2010
    I have definitely watched looong vids on youtube so there must be a way. Similarly there are other sites that you can host video on, you could even host it on something owned by sky it really isn't that hard ..........
    Posted by beaneh

QFT.

Perhaps it is harder than you think......

A shame that even great threads such as this end up with such comments.

These things always look easy from the outside.   
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Repeating Red, look again @Lolufold. : With all the dosh u make this site through rakeback they should pay for Sky for you!! Tut-tut
    Posted by Ploppy33

FYP

;-)
  • edited November 2010

just caught the mastercash repeat with Redmond. without question the best show ive seen on the skypoker channel for the couple of years ive been watching! top stuff!

• edited November 2010
    just caught the mastercash repeat with Redmond. without question the best show ive seen on the skypoker channel for the couple of years ive been watching! top stuff!
    Posted by Eagle26
    +1

Me too, just watched it on Sky+, what a great show.

Redmond is an excellent analyst, a very good communicator and a likeable chap. Having him onboard is a great scoop for Sky Poker.
  • edited November 2010
    Hi All Just had a check on the YouTube site and it states the following: You can no longer upload videos longer than ten minutes regardless of what type of account you have. Users who had previously been allowed to upload longer content still retain this ability, so you may occasionally see videos that are longer than ten minutes. You can, however, easily change your account type to Director, Comedian, Musician or Guru, which offer a variety of other features like the ability to add a custom logo, tour date information and links to other websites. http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en-uk&answer=71673 I will investigate other sites to see what the options are Thanks
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Vimeo appears to offer hosting of unlimited length videos but limited by size.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Repeating Red, look again @Lolufold. : Vimeo appears to offer hosting of unlimited length videos but limited by size.
    Posted by Machka
    Cheers Machka I will look into that!
  • edited November 2010
    Excellent show Redmond--- very impressed with your analysis and attitude --- you came across very well--

would love to see a similar show on your progress through a sky tournament too!

Well done sir!!!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Repeating Red, look again @Lolufold. : QFT. Perhaps it is harder than you think...... A shame that even great threads such as this end up with such comments. These things always look easy from the outside.   
    Posted by Tikay10

ASLDKFJAS;LKDJF;ALSKJDFASDLKJFASDLKJFSAKLJDAFLKJ 

I wrote a whole load of waffle but it was too rude in tone.

Suffice it to say if sky cant host videos I fail to see how they got as far as to run a poker site. This is the internet in 2010 for goodness sake. 

There may well be reasons from above why you cant do that but it's got nothing to do with technology or feasibility or money.

As is; C865 is available for free on the website, saving the shows and having them hosted so that people can access them any time would be a good idea!

There are other sites like dailymotion etc where it wouldn't be hard to upload longer clips either. I wonder what account types got given access to putting up longer vids on youtube, all very discriminatory!