You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£25-£50 Heads Up, anyone?

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat

You'll have to wait a mo - the Table is busy right now.

PLEASE be respectful to both players, & let them play without hassle - that's serious money they are playing for.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Was very good to watch and chat box was respectfull except for that 1 person who kept asking a certain player who won Primo last night lolz
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: £25-£50 Heads Up, anyone?:
    Was very good to watch and chat box was respectfull except for that 1 person who kept asking a certain player who won Primo last night lolz
    Posted by dylan12
    Yes, I sighed. A lot. I don't think he meant to be disrespectful, but you know, the guys were playing for serious money. I almost regretted pointing people to watch it when I saw the comments.

Biut of a cooler hand to finish it, Q-Q v 9-9 on a 7 high board is always going to end in tears I guess.

• edited November 2010
    Who played redmond? against? final result anyone

cant believe i missed this one :o(
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: £25-£50 Heads Up, anyone? : Yes, I sighed. A lot. I don't think he meant to be disrespectful, but you know, the guys were playing for serious money. I almost regretted pointing people to watch it when I saw the comments. Biut of a cooler hand to finish it, Q-Q v 9-9 on a 7 high board is always going to end in tears I guess.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    OFC not, I don't believe they were being disrespectful either.

I didn't even see this thread and many would be watching anyway so never fear, making these threads are good imo and anything in chat that is offensive towards a player (not that there was any this time) just brushes over the top players and the silent option is also a goof feature :) 
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: £25-£50 Heads Up, anyone? : OFC not, I don't believe they were being disrespectful either. I didn't even see this thread and many would be watching anyway so never fear, making these threads are good imo and anything in chat that is offensive towards a player (not that there was any this time) just brushes over the top players and the silent option is also a goof feature :) 
    Posted by dylan12
    Sure is, Dylly.