You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TSP Classic & random cash games from 9pm Tonight

2»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: TSP Classic & random cash games from 9pm Tonight:
    I'm out another great bit of luck, all in AQ v KQ, king straight out the door. fun
    Posted by christiann
    VUL dude, how it goes sometimes! Just keep gettin it in ahead and u will win in the long run
  • edited November 2010
    WP all that made it past the bubble, good game to be had and nice overlay by SKY also.
  • edited November 2010
    does any1 no when this will be shown on t.v?? and good luck guys and gals :)
    Posted by jolie

There will be a Team Sky Poker Classic on tonight (Tuesday) at 8pm, where we show a bit of the TSPers action and then one of the 5 final tables from the week.  We will do the same next Tuesday too for this weeks tourneys.  All those making a final table will be given a shout out.
  • edited November 2010

I had a torrid time in this last night, never above my starting stack. I could not hit a flop, or engineer "a situation".

Eventually, I had 1,200 at 50-100, & a Serial-Raiser, playing the same stack as me, min-raised UTG. So I decided to go for it, & shoved with my Kc-Jc. It's for his Tourney, & he snapped me off with 8d-2d. And got there. "Diamonds were due" he typed in the chat-box. Quite so, Sir, quite so.

Marv, last week I was enjoying +ev, this week I guess I have to pay the -ev bill!
  • edited November 2010

A few notable cashes in this last night......

ozzie08, 2nd, £313

JaegerPlop 7th, £99

Doudeau 10th

Cowgomoo 11th

DanTB10, 12th

Jakally 21st

SHY-BOY 24th

rosjim1 29th

LEON1 31st

NutterBoy5932 32nd

MAXALLY 33rd

Solly 36th

Dylly 38th

Scotty77 45th

DeucesLive 49th

PhiLuckBox12UK 52nd

RichOrfordPlonkerDonker 53rd

Pool8 69th

Hoggers 70th

MickJenn1 89th

TIKAY10 96th

GliterBabe 99th

Mike1975 113th

LML 127th

TommyD 133rd

Bandicoot 149th

Dollie 162nd

lJAMESl 174th

Sara36DD08 181st
  • edited November 2010
    I had a torrid time in this last night, never above my starting stack. I could not hit a flop, or engineer "a situation".   Eventually, I had 1,200 at 50-100, & a Serial-Raiser, playing the same stack as me, min-raised UTG. So I decided to go for it, & shoved with my Kc-Jc. It's for his Tourney, & he snapped me off with 8d-2d. And got there. "Diamonds were due" he typed in the chat-box. Quite so, Sir, quite so. Marv, last week I was enjoying +ev, this week I guess I have to pay the -ev bill!
    Posted by Tikay10

Wow your tourny sounds exactly the same as mine! no hands at all lol

And cheers Dan, do really enjoy this tournament..didn't mean to make it sound as though i didn't in that last post!

Wp all who cashed :)