You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

how do you play this?

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
BURNShurtz Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £7.95
outlawpete Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £3.80
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

PiAnOpLaYa Raise  £0.08 £0.14 £3.97
_shark Fold     
finsup Fold     
debdobs_67 Call  £0.08 £0.22 £3.35
BURNShurtz Raise  £0.22 £0.44 £7.73
outlawpete Fold     
PiAnOpLaYa Call  £0.16 £0.60 £3.81
debdobs_67 Call  £0.16 £0.76 £3.19
Flop

BURNShurtz Bet  £0.76 £1.52 £6.97
PiAnOpLaYa Call  £0.76 £2.28 £3.05
debdobs_67 Raise  £1.52 £3.80 £1.67
BURNShurtz All-in  £6.97 £10.77 £0.00
PiAnOpLaYa Fold     
debdobs_67 All-in  £1.67 £12.44 £0.00
BURNShurtz Unmatched bet  £4.54 £7.90 £4.54
BURNShurtz Show
  • K
  • K

debdobs_67 Show

Turn

River

• J

debdobs_67 Win Full House, 7s and 8s £7.31
how could i of played this different? bigger bet pre? how do you put a range on players hands?

Comments

• edited November 2010

all in without flop,or checked after flop coz it's a staight draw flop,certainly wouldnt go all in after flop,ide of folded and bit the bullet if dabobs would have raised

• edited November 2010
    Defo raise more pre 36p+ cos limper

after flop cant really get away from it, only way is if you think debs would play set this way. 2 pair unsuited bit disguised although if suited you can understand the call

Best way to range people is to watch pots your not in recognise betting patterns(if any), read the board texture and  also when goes to showdown you will get more info wheter reads ok or you can re-adjust

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: how do you play this?:
    all in without flop,or checked after flop coz it's a staight draw flop,certainly wouldnt go all in after flop,ide of folded and bit the bullet if dabobs would have raised
    Posted by BOOGI

Hi welcome to the forum boogi, i kindly dis-agree. all in without flop when only 1 caller is never going to get called unless its a total donk or you run into another monster, after that flop as multiway possible someone has straight, 2 pair, sets but that all depends on reads if you think opponents are likely to pay connectors and low sets the same could then fold but far too nitty to just fold imo if no reads all day all in
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: how do you play this?:
    Defo raise more pre 36p+ cos limper after flop cant really get away from it, only way is if you think debs would play set this way. 2 pair unsuited bit disguised although if suited you can understand the call Best way to range people is to watch pots your not in recognise betting patterns(if any), read the board texture and  also when goes to showdown you will get more info wheter reads ok or you can re-adjust
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    what sort of info do you write in player notes? 
  • edited November 2010
    I used to but havent of late, seem to remember more then i used to. Just anything of note i recommend rover got a good method, you should note down if they change their pre-flop betting according to their stack, if they are any 2 put that, if they stack of light, if they will commit with tptk min, just anything of note really im probably not the best person to ask on notes tbh
  • edited November 2010
    cant remember what i had but i think i had an over pair to the board aswell