You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Traffic on here

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

I am regularly on this site during the day and most nights, cant play all the time unfortunately due to work, snooker nights and others etc

but i just thought i would mention since the increased buy in i have noticed the online traffic at all times increasing on here which imo is great! obviously once the download comes out even better, people moan and groan about higher buy in but this will lead to sky being more popular so keep it up be good if we get some official figures of the increase or hear about it in the near future

also for dohhh's purposes any chance we can have a gurantee at 6, 7 sky? mtt £5.50 or £11 would defo get the numbers

Regards
John

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Traffic on here:
    Hi all, I am regularly on this site during the day and most nights, cant play all the time unfortunately due to work, snooker nights and others etc but i just thought i would mention since the increased buy in i have noticed the online traffic at all times increasing on here which imo is great! obviously once the download comes out even better, people moan and groan about higher buy in but this will lead to sky being more popular so keep it up be good if we get some official figures of the increase or hear about it in the near future also for dohhh's purposes any chance we can have a gurantee at 6, 7 sky? mtt £5.50 or £11 would defo get the numbers Regards John
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    What's your highest break man ?
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Traffic on here:
    In Response to Traffic on here : What's your highest break man ?
    Posted by shelski
    not alot mate 59 practice, 44 in match. only local league

anyway did you just only read 1 part of my post you naughty WUM!!!! :o)
  • edited November 2010
    Tikay always says the traffic on all poker sites increase during the winter months. This bloke know what he is on about!!

p.s I think this is the busiest the site has ever been, I know Sky do alot of stats on their traffic so they will know if it is or not. Long may it continue
  • edited November 2010
    Tikay always says the traffic on all poker sites increase during the winter months. This bloke know what he is on about!! p.s I think this is the busiest the site has ever been, I know Sky do alot of stats on their traffic so they will know if it is or not. Long may it continue
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Sky Poker FTW, we RULEZ INNIT :)
  • edited November 2010
    Tikay always says the traffic on all poker sites increase during the winter months. This bloke know what he is on about!! p.s I think this is the busiest the site has ever been, I know Sky do alot of stats on their traffic so they will know if it is or not. Long may it continue
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Yes, in the winter, the traffic increases on all Online Poker sites. Dark nights, rain, snow, these are all good for Online poker. (Whereas CL football, for example, is a negative). Christmas is usually the absolute peak, it's an inverted "u" shaped graph for the year, really, peaking at Xmas, & troughing mid-summer.

Yes, this site has never been busier, traffic is running at all time-highs, fact. Interesting that most other Online Rooms are declaring year on year declines of around 30%, too.

This bloke knows what he's talking about? If I were you, I'd settle for 2 out of 3......
  • edited November 2010
    Good news. The tournaments I play in are definitely getting their biggest fields since I joined. Sky have lots of knockers, but they must be doing something right.
  • edited November 2010
    Good news. The tournaments I play in are definitely getting their biggest fields since I joined. Sky have lots of knockers, but they must be doing something right.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Oo-er

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Traffic on here : not alot mate 59 practice, 44 in match. only local league anyway did you just only read 1 part of my post you naughty WUM!!!! :o)
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    That's pretty respectable
    Yes i only read the first part just assuming the second was some of your usual ' trademark' insolence that would just get me into trouble. Again ! You incorrigible WUM !!!!
    9-7 os. I'm still fuming !   ;)