You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Nice One Sky Poker for Todays TSP Sats

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
+1, im loving the sats atm, this is a great addition.

Comments

• edited November 2010

I would just like to say a big THANK YOU to Sky Poker for putting on Sats for the TSP Classic today buy-in is £2-20 + 20p for 3000 chips great value for a chance to play the big boys of Poker i hope they get loads of runners

This is Great for people like myself on BR management NICE ONE

Todays Sats are every half hour from 17-20 - 19-20
  • edited November 2010

This was mentioned in today's Management Meeting, Michael, & is a short-term experiment.

If it works, they will stay, if it does not......

The TSP Classic failed to meet it's Guarantee last night so they are looking at ways to keep the numbers up. If the numbers start to regularly drop below the guarantee, the Guarantee will be reduced, as it's more efficient to set fire to pound notes.

Hopefully, the numbers will stay above, or at least close, to the Guarantee, & this fine-structured new Tourney will retain it's £2k Guarantee. 

The Satellites should help this. Let's hope so.
  • edited November 2010
    Just a thought tikay but isn't a 10pm start a bit late for alot of people who have work the next day??
  • edited November 2010
    Sky should highlight these sats for the first couple of days just so people know that they are there.

I realise theres only so much space in the yellow section, but barely anyone regs for the Primo/220 DS before the last couple of days so I can't see the harm in them being removed for a couple of hours.
  • edited November 2010
    agree with scotty again blimey! i've registered for 5.50 one then off to snooker so hopefully can cash in time then back for TSP :)
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Nice One Sky Poker for Todays TSP Sats:
    agree with scotty again blimey! i've registered for 5.50 one then off to snooker so hopefully can cash in time then back for TSP :)
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN

GL m8  i'm reg for 19-20 one