You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

satelites

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
Managed to get through to the 5k open tonight,, myquestion is, Is revealing your hand Before the flop against the rules.?
The reason is, when we were down to the last 18 with 13 to qualify, there was plenty of chat and a very short stack on our table. As he was friendly :) there was a slow down on the table which i noticed is done a lot to help us all qualify.
But is telling everyone on the table what you have against the rules, to help them not donk their chips? (if you have a AK lets say) so they wont call or raise to you.

BTW, good luck to everyone at my table who qualified, esp Steph w and Obs who paid only £1.05 to qualify in an earlier satelite

Comments

• edited November 2010

Yes, it's against the Rules Major Major. Report them. Have them shot. Even better (worse?), make them spend an evening with Orford. That'll teach 'em. ;)
  • edited November 2010
    I did this the other way round recently.

Primo semi on Sunday and was on the seat bubble, as there was some change left over for 36th I think, I had AKblue in the BB and told everyone my hand and that I'm insta mucking.

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: satelites:
    Yes, it's against the Rules Major Major. Report them. Have them shot. Even better (worse?), make them spend an evening with Orford. That'll teach 'em. ;)
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks TK, by your other comments, is it just a "little" break of the rules or a "Biggee"?

BTW, did you know my real name is Major and not after the character in catch 22? (Although when i was concieved............)
    nope, better leave that joke for another time :)