You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The ME defo has a WOW factor

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
I just want to say that i was WRONG last week when i argued about sky's decision to make the main events double the buy-in.I have only got in via sats but the structure that is in place gives so much more gameplay now and last night for example in the £22 b/h main event after the 1st hour break the blinds were only 50/100.It gave me a far better opportunity to wait for hands to come and i managed to finish 15th.I now see why so many players were pleased with this new structure and i apologise to the players that i was in dispute with last week,all the best and gl,xxx

Comments

• edited November 2010
    ah ive not played in any of them yet, have a terrible satellite record and like you i cant afford a BI.

Anyways glad you enjoyed it and nice finnish. Although i wasnt in the debate with you.
  • edited November 2010
    I agree i played one the other night, didnt cash or do well but excellent structure all round im happy with changes although out of my br at mo still think ill do the odd one as i did saturday

Wd little miss run good x :)
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to The ME defo has a WOW factor:
    I just want to say that i was WRONG last week when i argued about sky's decision to make the main events double the buy-in.I have only got in via sats but the structure that is in place gives so much more gameplay now and last night for example in the £22 b/h main event after the 1st hour break the blinds were only 50/100.It gave me a far better opportunity to wait for hands to come and i managed to finish 15th.I now see why so many players were pleased with this new structure and i apologise to the players that i was in dispute with last week,all the best and gl,xxx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Yey! You've seen the light :-)
  • edited November 2010
    WD on your cash last night Debs.

If you enjoyed last night then plz try a satellite into the Primo - that structure is to die for - After the break the Blinds are only 40/80 - incredible!! 
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to The ME defo has a WOW factor:
    Posted by debdobs_67
    TRAITOR lol  J/K

I will be able to judge for myself beause ive sat' in for the Open tonite.
    Congrats on the finish deb, my best finishes have been in the Opens so lets see if i need to eat my words later :)