You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Whats gone wrong!!!

edited November 2010 in The Poker Clinic
 i need some advice on my game. i usually play £22 or£33 dyms and until recently was doing ok, winning about 70% of my games, however over the last couple of weeks iv lost all my bankroll and more, struggling to cash in 1 in every 4 or 5 games, iv not changed my style or the level im playing at but i just cant wein a raffle at the mo, dont seem to be getting any cards and when i do i am getting outdrawn, wots  going on? any comments help or advice much appreciated..

Comments

• edited November 2010
    If you start losing drop down the  levels so you dont lose your br!

If you get down to say £50 you dont want to be playing higher than the £3/5 ones!
  • edited November 2010
    Agree with donkey, only way people can answer your post is to say review your hands and see if anything doing wrong, also post some hands on here as alot of good players & me :P will post if we think you have played it fine, always good to learn look over your hands and if you cant spot anything get someone else to or post in clinic h/h

good luck at the tables
  • edited November 2010
     A couple of things spring to mind with what you have said. Firstly this could just be the downswing side of variance and something you will just have to accept and move on. Secondly if you are playing at those levels consistently then you are most likely coming across the same people a lot of the time so it is possible that they have good notes and reads on you and as you said you have not changed your game then you may be becoming predictable in your actions.Thirdly my advice would be to sit down and look at some of the hands you have played and be brutally honest with yourself.Did you win hands with luck rather than good play etc.After you do this and if you are honest with yourself then you may find some leaks in your game that you were unaware of and can set about rectifying them.

Hope this is of some help and the poker gods smile on you once again.