You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TO MR HARTIGAN AND MR TREVOR

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat

Bryan and i were watchin poker tv this very evening for a piece of light entertainment,when we were met with all this moaning regarding the age old topic of slowrollers.My goodness me,these two normally mild mannered pokerists were venting copious amounts of anger and angst against these ego filled bad boys ,or girls ,as the case may be.Bryan and i were to say the least, took aback by the show,and left wondering indeed if it should have been aired after the watershed.We could visibly see the rebirth of some kind of Kray twins metamorphism developing as they addressed the slowrollers.We imagined up and down the country all the slowrollers themselves gulping slowly,and perhaps realising the error of their ways,thinking they might be the target of some kind of linch squad,set up and organised by the two "changed presenters".In life gentlemen,as well as poker,you meet all sorts of very different people,some good ,some bad,and some ugly,all with very different ideas and ideals than everyone else.The key to getting by in life as well as in poker my friends, is to accept that from time to time,you are going to come across certain individuals that you will not agree with,or see eye to eye with.Good sports,bad sports,good losers(we have not met any of these)bad loosers,do gooders and do badders,hero's and villains.Bryan and i have indeed been "victims" of the slowrolling fraternity on seventeen occasions on line,and only the once whilst playing live.Online we simply said "vnh sir" and carried on playing without any scarring or cause to go on tilt.And as for the live game,we simply smacked him clean between the eyes,he dropped to the ground like a wet lettuce,and that my friends was the end of live poker for us. Good luck at the tables ,till next time,Bryan Oryan and I.

Comments