You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

this question is a bit late

when i first started playin sky the tv channel used to have a live show everynight, then i didnt play for a while and when i come back there where only 3 live shows per week. Then a month or so ago i started watching the tv again and noticed they dont do the 3D table in the centre any more. why is that??

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to this question is a bit late:
    when i first started playin sky the tv channel used to have a live show everynight, then i didnt play for a while and when i come back there where only 3 live shows per week. Then a month or so ago i started watching the tv again and noticed they dont do the 3D table in the centre any more. why is that??
    Posted by BURNShurtz
    They have moved studios and don't have the same set-up in the new one.  Apparently it was also very expensive having the 3d graphics. 

I have to admit that I was one of the moaners when they first switched to the new format but I have grown used to it over the weeks.
  • edited November 2010
    Hi

We haven't moved studios yet. In fact we changed sets as using the flat graphic to show hands that we get through more hands and the commentary naturally improves as the presenters are not in vision.

Unfortunately we did drop the number of live broadcasts we have but we are still producing 3 x 4 hour live shows per week, a lot of location content including covering the Sky Poker Tour and 5 x 30 minute shows including Sky Poker School.

We have a lot of exciting stuff coming up in the New Year so stay tuned!

Thanks