You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£20 guaranteed tournies

edited December 2010 in Community Suggestions
Could we please have more of these between the hours of 7pm& 10pm. I find them of great value & an affordable way of learning how to play in tournaments. Is there a reason this is not possible? Not everyone can play the higher price tournies when new to the game it is just too expensive!! 

Comments

• edited November 2010

+1 but until down loadable software comes in can't see this happening(being browser based software at this time can only handle so much).Best i can suggest just now is try £2.20 deep stacks good value plenty of play and if you go deep 3-4 hrs of play for money gl.

• edited December 2010
    In Response to £20 guaranteed tournies:
    Could we please have more of these between the hours of 7pm& 10pm. I find them of great value & an affordable way of learning how to play in tournaments. Is there a reason this is not possible? Not everyone can play the higher price tournies when new to the game it is just too expensive!! 
    Posted by CUJimmi

the £2 bounty hunters are also very good value if your good enough.....good bankroll booster give it a try