You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Blogs - The Second Coming...

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys,

i'm sure you will all join me in saying a massive thank you to our first batch of bloggers. they did a marvelous job and the next lot sure have a hard act to follow.

The first few blogs will wind down at the end of the week and i will send out the details to get the next group started over the weekend.

as a little thank you i will also be sending out a sky poker prize to the first 4 and selecting one overall winner to get a free tournament entry.

So again... THANK YOU - Phil, Grimstar, Razorkev and FlashFlush

I'm really looking forward to reading the 2nd groups attempts...

Bring on the blogs!!!

Comments

• edited August 2009
    It was a pleasure Rich. Hopefully people liked reading all of the blogs. I think all four were slightly different to each other so that was good.

Good luck to the new four.

Just to let you know I will be putting up my final blog on the 30th and announcing my competition winner.

Cheers.

Dave
  • edited August 2009
    Yeah, well done lads and bring on the next batch...

PS- My next one is imminent!
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Blogs - The Second Coming...:
    Yeah, well done lads and bring on the next batch... PS- My next one is imminent!
    Posted by RichOrford
    Looking forward to the read Rich. Hope your challenge is going ok.

• edited August 2009

well done Phil / Dave / Kev & Charles i have enjoyed reading all of your blogs and guys you have set the standard
         also thanks to Rich for putting on the blogs for the benefit of the community

• edited August 2009
    They've all been great reads, so thanks fellas! Even learnt some useful things .. like Dave's not very good at poker lol ;-)

And Razor is now Ravor, Rich?   That reminds me.. another quote going into the shed.

• edited August 2009
    They've all been great reads, so thanks fellas! Even learnt some useful things .. like Dave's not very good at poker lol ;-) And Razor is now Ravor, Rich?   That reminds me.. another quote going into the shed.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Can not argue with that lol
  • edited August 2009
    OOOPPPSSS - sorry ravor ...uhhhhggg  i mean razor kev
  • edited August 2009
    do you know the password for tonight ?
  • edited August 2009
    do you know the password for tonight ?
    Posted by Tanya22
    it's totally open and doesn't even have a password tonight. just check the lobby, click register and you're in!

Good luck!
  • edited August 2009
    well done all the blogs have been great, think you were right first time rich kev is defo a bit of a raver!
    who;s next to blog,did i get in??
  • edited August 2009
    reading his latest great blog it does seem as if he enjoyed the dance tent at v festival.

thanks for your interest daveyzz and i hope you'll be still be up for it in the next few months ( we will be selecting a new batch every month)

the next 4 are

Bennydip
    Solar Carro
    Dazler
    and Greghogg

i hope i spelt them all right this time! :(
  • edited August 2009
    Cheers Rich and good luck to the next 4.  Well done also to Charlie, Dave and Kev for some great reads over August.
  • edited August 2009
    Cheers Rich, looking forward to starting with an interesting night of poker at Dusk till Dawn with the question what really can go wrong with a professional dealer? and Why did you expose your hand then go all in mate? Week 2 will be excitement central as i prepare to travel to Vegas and Week 2/3 will be a live report from sin city with current loss totals and how many Vegas fish have stung me!!

Really thought the last 4 bloggers were top notch and if I get remotely close to them I have done a good job!!

Dave
  • edited August 2009
    Cheers Rich, looking forward to starting with an interesting night of poker at Dusk till Dawn with the question what really can go wrong with a professional dealer? and Why did you expose your hand then go all in mate? Week 2 will be excitement central as i prepare to travel to Vegas and Week 2/3 will be a live report from sin city with current loss totals and how many Vegas fish have stung me!! Really thought the last 4 bloggers were top notch and if I get remotely close to them I have done a good job!! Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    can't wait for that! sounds great
  • edited August 2009
    Well done all the previous bloggers, us four have a tough act to follow!

I'm really looking forward to writing the Hogg Blog!

The first chapter "Hoggers' Deckchair Dreams" is currently being drafted.
  • edited August 2009

hey rich 
               had a thought  do phil12uk / razorkev / grimstar30 / flashflush or yourself wanna do the blog  poll for sept ???      ( sort of keep your hand in )

dtw
  • edited August 2009
    Thanks all its been really great fun..all my love raver kev........ooopsss RAZORKEV..LOL

B LUKKY ALL