You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

hand history

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
soooo tilting. 
All i ever get is "timed out" is this just me or do others also get it?
How many hands can it bring up at once?

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Hi freechips,

It happens to me usually if you try a couple of times will work, or if you refine it bit more eg nlh or plo then should do the trcik

i've had 30 pages + come up before so stores alot
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: hand history:
    Hi freechips, It happens to me usually if you try a couple of times will work, or if you refine it bit more eg nlh or plo then should do the trcik i've had 30 pages + come up before so stores alot
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    if i have played a 4 hour session at 50nl, i will put in winning more than £30 "timed out".  winninig more than £40 "timed out" and so on.  I always only end up with the top 10 hands after messing around for half hour.
  • edited November 2010
    if ur using web version, make sure u are logged in, sounds obv like but the number of times ive been auto logged out and not realised...........well, its a lot.

Also, as young gun said, when you get the timed out msg, just try it again, a lot of the time it works
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: hand history : if i have played a 4 hour session at 50nl, i will put in winning more than £30 "timed out".  winninig more than £40 "timed out" and so on.  I always only end up with the top 10 hands after messing around for half hour.
    Posted by freechips1
    Like looking for a needle in a haystack thats y !! ;)

I wud like to be able to search for winnings/losses "between x and x" rather than above x.  
  • edited November 2010
    You should often get timed out at busy times the first (maybe few) times you search but once it gets access it should be fine.... 

at the moment i'm finding that my hands just aren't there to view for october!!! :(
  • edited November 2010
    if ur using web version, make sure u are logged in, sounds obv like but the number of times ive been auto logged out and not realised...........well, its a lot. Also, as young gun said, when you get the timed out msg, just try it again, a lot of the time it works
    Posted by OMahonyO

I know we chat now an then, do i rearly come across as being that thick?
    I have just got the download.  thought HH would work on it, but its the same.
    Would be nice if sky could give a answer to why it tilts me i mean times out.
  • edited November 2010
    errrr yes freechips :-p yes you do 

hehhehehehe
  • edited November 2010
    do you drive a mini? hows teddy? hehe

• edited November 2010
    do you drive a mini? hows teddy? hehe
    Posted by freechips1

Which Teddy i've got lots?! and no mini anymore i'm too tall for it, knees would be sticking out when I sit in it!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: hand history : Which Teddy i've got lots?! and no mini anymore i'm too tall for it, knees would be sticking out when I sit in it!
    Posted by beaneh
    do your old trick, chair on the roof.
  • edited November 2010
    had the same problem here freechips for over a few month now.