You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

" Whats my line "

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat

I was playing a ' Sit & Go ' and I clicked on the line for a 30p double your money ' holdem ', while I looked away to register,the line moved on to a £22 ' DYM ',and I never noticed. I had the home page in the background when the table popped up, thats when I realised what had happened. I play for fun and would'nt pay £22 for a ' S & G ' or an MTT,for that matter. Funnily enough I won, the point I'm trying to make ( I know that it tells you on the confirmation how much, but I don't always look, my fault ) is the line moves so quickly you can easily make a mistake that could be very costly. It might be,or probably is,that I'm just daft, and it's never happened before in the history of the World lol
Kind regards

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Take it and smile well in .
    You want to untick some of the stakes boxes at the bottom when you look for a game and always load the lobby to reg as habbit from now on. This time whent well but could annoy u & cost u again big style pal .
    But £22 is a lot of 30p sit"n"go"s paid for now. :)

• edited November 2010
    hi hat it has happened before to me which i went to go in a 60p dym with 5 but as i clicked its moved up and put me in a £33 dym something has to be done sky u are fleecing us.com
    i am glad u placed tho wd
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: " Whats my line ":
    hi hat it has happened before to me which i went to go in a 60p dym with 5 but as i clicked its moved up and put me in a £33 dym something has to be done sky u are fleecing us.com i am glad u placed tho wd
    Posted by lucky77777
    Cheers Luck, I thought it was just me,lol. 
    Kind regards
  • edited November 2010
    No me as well

I was entered into a russian roulette so didnt even get a game
    one hand and over
  • edited November 2010

happened to me too m8, but won a 55 quid instead of a 3.30 quid. sometimes u wonder if we amateurs shouldn't be playing at a higher level

• edited November 2010
    Yeap similar story with me. I went to register for a £5.50 one, ended up in a £22 one too. Again though i cashed.
  • edited November 2010
    yep this has happened to me quite often - im more careful now. one memorable one was i thought i was in a £5 DYM and went all in on rubbish to find i was in a £5 speed - really shocked when i was told i came 3rd and no payment - really annoying blip in the system - hope it can be fixed
  • edited November 2010
    I bought into a £110.00 sng rather than a £1.10 sng when i first started playing on here....

course...i was blind drunk at the time

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

xx