You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Has anyone got an online link to watch the boxing?

edited November 2010 in The Shed

If so can you PM it to me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanx.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    and me please.........................

• edited November 2010

have it will send you pm !
  • edited November 2010
    yes my address )
  • edited November 2010
    My daughter would have put up a better fight against Haye than Harrison did!
  • edited November 2010
    I predicted and should've put a bet on that Haye would whip Harrison early on. Harrison is too slow for Haye who has wickedly fast fists. Glad he won, hopefully thats the final nail in Harrisons career.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Has anyone got an online link to watch the boxing?:
    I predicted and should've put a bet on that Haye would whip Harrison early on. Harrison is too slow for Haye who has wickedly fast fists. Glad he won, hopefully thats the final nail in Harrisons career.
    Posted by SALT1R3
    Haye won??!!

Nah?

Who'd have thunk?

Had Haye to win in 3rs SALT1R3. Surely only an idiot would have predicted anything else? Never have I seen a man so full of fear in my life. Suprised he lasted 3.

Where does Haye go now though? He's nowhere near good enough to unify the belt against the (robotic russians, maybe not russian, I forget their names) twins IMO?

Heavyweight boxing's been rubbish since Tyson hung up his gloves anyway. The free fights you get on sky are almost always better.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Has anyone got an online link to watch the boxing? : Haye won??!! Nah? Who'd have thunk? Had Haye to win in 3rs SALT1R3. Surely only an idiot would have predicted anything else? Never have I seen a man so full of fear in my life. Suprised he lasted 3. Where does Haye go now though? He's nowhere near good enough to unify the belt against the (robotic russians, maybe not russian, I forget their names) twins IMO? Heavyweight boxing's been rubbish since Tyson hung up his gloves anyway. The free fights you get on sky are almost always better.
    Posted by bandini
    Yeah I agree that the fights now are not what they used to be. I remember the old Eubank, Benn and Collins fights from about 18 years ago and they always had an edge to them (I know it was a different division) but the heavyweight scene has long been bland - at least you never knew what to expect in a Tyson fight. Those Russian numpties are nothing to speak of and Haye, though he's a decent fighter is nothing special. I think he wants to go after the Klitchko's though so we'll see what happens there.

I'm the same as you though mate in that I think the Prizefighter fights on Sky have a lot more action and are far more entertaining than forking out £22 on a rubbish PPV showing - they just are not worth it now.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Has anyone got an online link to watch the boxing? : Yeah I agree that the fights now are not what they used to be. I remember the old Eubank, Benn and Collins fights from about 18 years ago and they always had an edge to them (I know it was a different division) but the heavyweight scene has long been bland - at least you never knew what to expect in a Tyson fight. Those Russian numpties are nothing to speak of and Haye, though he's a decent fighter is nothing special. I think he wants to go after the Klitchko's though so we'll see what happens there. I'm the same as you though mate in that I think the Prizefighter fights on Sky have a lot more action and are far more entertaining than forking out £22 on a rubbish PPV showing - they just are not worth it now.
    Posted by SALT1R3
    Yes to all that. I think it's shocking that Sky can charge for big fights. Was it really £22?! I sincerely hope the PacMan fight was on for that as well. That was apparently a belter. Margarito's got one of the biggest hearts I've seen in a boxer. Pacquiao's Pacquiao though.

I'll be honest, I've paid it for PPV a few times but only when it's been the small hours of Sat night/ Sunday morning and I've a few people round for drinks. If Sky had a decent fight schedule I'd contemplate forking out for Sky Sports. I'm certainly not doing it for EPL live borathons.