You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

dont tell me this isnt rigged

edited March 2011 in Area 51
2 flushes and a ful house

Player
ActionCardsAmountPotBalance
Steakhowze Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £0.90
sedgley58 Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £2.85
  Your hole cards

Abbie0809 Raise  £0.20 £0.26 £1.83
joker69 Fold     
3legsmanx Call  £0.20 £0.46 £1.74
bov22 Fold     
Steakhowze Call  £0.18 £0.64 £0.72
sedgley58 Call  £0.16 £0.80 £2.69
Flop

Steakhowze Bet  £0.36 £1.16 £0.36
sedgley58 Raise  £0.72 £1.88 £1.97
Abbie0809 Call  £0.72 £2.60 £1.11
3legsmanx Fold     
Steakhowze All-in  £0.36 £2.96 £0.00
Turn

• Q

sedgley58 All-in  £1.97 £4.93 £0.00
Abbie0809 All-in  £1.11 £6.04 £0.00
sedgley58 Unmatched bet  £0.86 £5.18 £0.86
Steakhowze Show

sedgley58 Show

Abbie0809 Show
  • A

River

• Q

Steakhowze Win Full House, 9s and Queens £2.74  £2.74
Abbie0809 Win Flush to the Ace £2.05  £2.05

fook u all im off to full tilt

Comments

• edited November 2010
    f o o k off sky poker my last hand ever
  • edited November 2010
    lol, well if you played the hand properly, or not played should I say, you wouldnt get yourself in these situations
  • edited November 2010
    Yes how ridiculous. The best hand holds up and the rag ace and a hand that shouldnt have called get beat what a fix. LOL
  • edited November 2010
    thats what you deserve when you call 5 times big blind with tosh!
  • edited November 2010
    even if u did hit your flush u were beat anyway you cant say that its fixed because u cant play poker the guys on this forum gave me great advice before when a was on my bad runs now am on alot of final tables take there advice and stop throwin ur toys out the pram
  • edited November 2010
    Sorry but im afraid this is NOT rigged,now if you would have said you played your hand awfully then i would have agreed with you,xxx
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: dont tell me this isnt rigged:
    lol, well if you played the hand properly, or not played should I say, you wouldnt get yourself in these situations
    Posted by OMahonyO
    100% behind u OMahonyO.....U choose 2 play this hand then dont be surprised if it doesnt hold up!!
  • edited November 2010
    ok i won`t say THIS SITE IS FIXED ??
  • edited November 2010
    I like the little bit in the corner about going to full tilt!!!

What the site or just on it??? lol.

Seriously awful hand though, you got everything you deserved.
  • edited November 2010
    lol so rigged best hand all the way won! you need to learn to play poker sir regardless where you go making plays like that your not going to do much better
  • edited November 2010
    You were NEVER, at any point in time even close to being ahead in this??? you make an awful call, an awfull raise, then make a 10 high flush against the nut flush. For the river the trip 9's can get any q, 8 , 3 or the last remaining 9 which means you have 10 outs to dodge for the house but you are beat by the nut anyway

this hand is completely your own making, why are you even in it with 10 6 suited?
  • edited November 2010
    are you lot gettin paid off sky to post bull s..t all the time. iff not your the most gullible people around. so sad. the sites a joke. rigged to f...  you all need 2 get some sort of life. its as iff sky poker is yr life, you realy are very sad people.
  • edited November 2010
    thats what you deserve when you call 5 times big blind with tosh!
    Posted by loonytoons
    hahahahahahahaha thats me laffin in yr ugly face loontunes. i no your working for sky u mug
  • edited November 2010
    Yes how ridiculous. The best hand holds up and the rag ace and a hand that shouldnt have called get beat what a fix. LOL
    Posted by Donut64
    over 3000 posts loonytunes hahahaha. now is that telling you, your sad little lonley man hahaha  wat a meth
  • edited November 2010
    sorry guys my bad i did think queen flush was a good hand in poker , must remember to fold it more often as it obviously gets beat by 2 higher hands every time i get one, ty for all your input

and thx nicon im sure you would have folded it to on the turn too after seeing all the other cards

and its still rigged, 11 cards in play, and you get a q flush, ace flush and a full house, happens all the time really dont it, well only on sky
  • edited November 2010
    Queen flush is ok but you have 10 high? so you shouldnt even be in the pot, likely someone has higher  when multiway pot

learn to play, this was terrible hand to post. post some more in clinic and you'll get free advice! possible to get unlucky and outdrawn but its all variance, if you dont understand that and your not playing just for a bit of fun dont play simples
  • edited November 2010
    sorry guys my bad i did think queen flush was a good hand in poker , must remember to fold it more often as it obviously gets beat by 2 higher hands every time i get one, ty for all your input and thx nicon im sure you would have folded it to on the turn too after seeing all the other cards and its still rigged, 11 cards in play, and you get a q flush, ace flush and a full house, happens all the time really dont it, well only on sky
    Posted by sedgley58
    No I wouldn't of folded a queen flush, because i would have never held it. I would of folded to the raise pre flop with the junk you were holding and not got stacked. How ever you shouldn't be concentrating on the queen cos the highest part of it your holding is the 10, which means the Jack King or Ace flush beats you. I understand that once you had the flush you thought you were ahead but you can't complain about losing that hand because you were NEVER winning it. it wasn't a bad beat, nobody drew out on you (if anything you sucked out getting 3 clubs on board against the guys trips) so how can you whinge about losing it? you had the worst hand pre-flop, worst hand on the flop, worst hand on the turn and rightly lost the pot
  • edited November 2010
    well said Nicon ftw

im startin to think either sedgely is a total level? or someone in a mental home
  • edited November 2010
    pmsl logdon(annie i tink)