You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

W

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

(  ? 

Comments

• edited November 2010

Whoops. Guilty, M'aam.

I would happily quit everything else I do just to write Blogs, "Tales from the Tables", lifestyle stories, & an eclectic range of stuff, but since they've cut the hours in a day to 24, & the days in the week to 7, I seem to struggle!

My Boss suggested I do a regular (weekly, maybe?....) "Week in the life" type Blog, of what I do, where I go, & all that stuff, but I'm a little coy about doing it.

I'll try & get my writing head on this week.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Where have all the Blogger's gone:
     Not Directed at you pacifically TK just trying to get player's involved like they used to.  "BUT"  we are always eager to here your stories. If anyone is interested in writing a Blog please put your name forward on here or contact Sky Rich. gl
    Posted by logdon
    id happily do one, but i think me would be sooo boring no one would read it lol.
  • edited November 2010
    lol don i am imagining yours now

zero to 300+ then bustotilted it all playing higher then i should ;-)
  • edited November 2010
     Not Directed at you pacifically TK just trying to get player's involved like they used to.  "BUT"  we are always eager to here your stories. If anyone is interested in writing a Blog please put your name forward on here or contact Sky Rich. gl
    Posted by logdon
    Why don't you do a blog Logdon?

• edited November 2010
    lol don i am imagining yours now zero to 300+ then bustotilted it all playing higher then i should ;-)
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    pretty much, id probably have withdrew £50 in preperation for the busto reload too. lol

• edited November 2010
    Hey logdon.

yeah we had a little break on the users blogs. they were every couple of month and i thought we could do with a little rest (give everyone some time to get those creative juices flowing.)

i'll get them started again in the next couple of weeks
  • edited November 2010
    Posted by logdon
    I'm having a pretty bad day but every time I see this it's giving me the giggles lol ;-) And now you've got me saying it lol

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Where have all the Blogger's gone : I'm having a pretty c rap day but every time I see this it's giving me the giggles lol ;-) And now you've got me saying it lol
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    When studying my game I like to look at my poker hands Atlantically.

• edited November 2010
    You want bloggage?

Allow me to oblige :)

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Where have all the Blogger's gone : Ops your not the only one having bad day.  I think my all in 72 off made you fold and lose your last 10p sorry. ?  That said, I think you could be the Blogger of the month and this is [specifically] aimed at you.  A drop in the Ocean.?
    Posted by logdon
    Let's wait & sea.