You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I PREFER MONTY PYHON QUOTES

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Oy--- BIG NOSE!!!

Blessed are the cheese makers, and other purveyors of dairy products
  • edited January 2010
    ALBATROSS!!!!---ALBATROSS!!!--"do you get wafers with it?"---"of course you don't get f king wafers with it"---"what flavour is it"----- "its not any blo ody flavour, ---- "it must have a flavour, everthings got a flavour"----------- "its a f king albatross innit, its  f king  seabird f king bleedin flavour"!!

gannet ripple!!
  • edited January 2010

Knight 1: We are now no longer the Knights who say Ni.
    Knight 2: NI.
    Other Knights: Shh...
    Knight 1: We are now the Knights who say... ”Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm.
  • edited January 2010
    YOU SHOT HIM---YOU SHOT HIM DEAD-!!-----well, he was coming at me with a banana---YOU TOLD HIM TOO------look, I'm only doing my job--I have to teach you how to defend yourselves against fresh fruit

what about pointed sticks?

pointed sticks eh? we wanna learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks do we?, getting all high and mighty eh?---well I'll tell you something my lad---when you're walking home tonight and some homicidal maniac comes at you with a bunch of loganberries, DON'T COME CRYING TO ME!!
  • edited January 2010
    YOU!--MR APRICOT--COME AT ME WITH THAT BANANA---harrison---SORRY,MR HARRISON, COME AT ME WITH THAT BANANA--no, you'll shoot me---NO I WONT---throw the gun away---I HAV'NT GOT A GUN---yes you have, you shot mr johnson with it-- OH, THAT GUN----throw it away---OH ALRIGHT---

HOW TO DEFEND YOURSELVES AGAINST A MAN HOLDING A BANANA,--- WITHOUT A GUN!!
  • edited January 2010
    Peasant: "I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition." 

Cardinal Ximinez: "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again."

• edited January 2010
    TV Presenter: And now a precision display of bad temper. 
    [soldiers all yell in unison
    Soldiers: My goodness me! I am in a bad temper today, two three! Damn damn, two three! I am vexed and ratty, two three! And hopping mad! 
    [soldiers stamp feet on ground angrily
    TV Presenter: And now, the men of the Second Armored Division with their famous close order swanning about. 
    Sergeant: Squad... *Camp* it *up*! 
    [soldiers all chant in unison while mincing
    Soldiers: Ooh, get her! Whoops, I've got your number ducky, you couldn't afford me dear, two three. I'll scratch your eyes out! Don't come the Brigadier bit with us, dear, we all know where you've been, you military fairy. Two, three, one, two, three, four, five, six. Whoops! Don't look now girls, the man has just minced in with that jolly colour Sergeant, two three. Oooh! 

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: I PREFER MONTY PYHON QUOTES:
    In Response to Re: I PREFER MONTY PYHON QUOTES : 'tis but a flesh wound! (the whole black knight scetch in fact lol)
    Posted by dodgydaz
    come back i,ll bite yer legs off