You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

team sky, team play

edited November 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
i have been playing again tonight and its so annoying when you go on a table and theres no team play,everyone  is out for themselves,i keep telling the players who  are  on which side,but to think they are to dumb to put on their chat or check the community forum is a joke,and this stupidity costs us all points..well im out now,just down to stupid team play....good luck to team sky and long may we reign..

Comments

• edited November 2010

Least u played team work 40Royals. Couldnt reply to u as Im chat banned til mid december. I'm also out now to a sky team player. It called an all in with a 23 off suit and got 3 of a kind. What was that player doing? And wheres the team work. I give u with Team sky. Think if theres anymore competitions and transfering :P

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: team sky, team play:
    Least u played team work 40Royals. Couldnt reply to u as Im chat banned til mid december. I'm also out now to a sky team player. It called an all in with a 23 off suit and got 3 of a kind. What was that player doing? And wheres the team work. I give u with Team sky. Think if theres anymore competitions and transfering :P
    Posted by Razbo
    im lucky i havent got my chat banned as well,been on here quite a while now and the bad calls and beats are so annoying..but im still here been on a few sites and to be honest their all the same only interested in the rakes the bigger the pot the more they get lol
  • edited November 2010
    Well played 40 royals you were a true team player and you will get your reward in the Winners Freeroll I hope.

And you Razbo, we couldnt have done it without you

Congratulations
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: team sky, team play:
    Posted by Razbo
    SORRY TO HEAR YOU DIDNT ENJOY LAST NIGHT. I WAS ON YOUR TABLE AND THERE WAS ONE PLAYER WHO JUST IGNORED ALL CHAT AND PLAYED EVERYONE. AS A WHOLE THE SKY TEAM PLAYED WELL AS A UNIT. YOU ALWAYS GET THE ODD NUTBALL WHO ISNT LISTENING. I THOUGHT YOU PLAYED WELL AND YOU PLAYED THE TEAM GAME. THE TEAM WON IN THE END AND THE ODD INDIVIDUAL GOT THE STICK THEY DESERVED.