You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is this call loose or correct?

Would you have called it? Or is this a leak? No particular read/notes on the player involved

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
blackbeltb Small blind  £0.10 £0.10 £28.51
Sir_Drate Big blind  £0.20 £0.30 £6.85
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • A

XXCall  £0.20 £0.50 £7.83
biishop666 Fold     
luvBWFC Raise  £0.80 £1.30 £18.18
Darkforce Fold     
blackbeltb Fold     
Sir_Drate Fold     
XXCall  £0.60 £1.90 £7.23
Flop

• Q

XXCheck     
luvBWFC Bet  £1.43 £3.33 £16.75
XX Call  £1.43 £4.76 £5.80
Turn

XX Check     
luvBWFC Check     
River

XXBet  £2.60 £7.36 £3.20
luvBWFC Call  £2.60 £9.96 £14.15

Comments

• edited November 2010
    it really depends if you think he is at it? as no reads no reason to think he is

he hasnt represented a great deal here maybe small pair at best or nothing, maybe due to small bet call and make a note

really 50/50 whether your beat but the bit of info helps sometimes
  • edited November 2010
    all i was goingon by calling was a) his lack of strength shown & b) both the flush draw & the str8 draw have missed (which doesn't mean he couldn't still have something).
  • edited November 2010
    the flop had enough draws on it that he could have missed.  i dont think a call here is that terrible.

• edited November 2010
    his bet sizing and the fact that hes likely loose passive fish so might not even bluff missed draws makes me want to fold. i also dont think this is a great board to cbet
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this call loose or correct?:
    his bet sizing and the fact that hes likely loose passive fish so might not even bluff missed draws makes me want to fold. i also dont think this is a great board to cbet
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    i think they do bet missed draws especially as the op checked back the turn with could be interpreted as weakness, i think the villain would be more inclined to check a pp on the river so i really don't mind the call here its close as he could have some kind of Qx hand, imo the c-bet on flop aint terrible but nor would a check have been either,