You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LOLUFOLD aka jellyfish

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
as everyone knows ive been playing redmond team sky lee, currently playing Shaftsbury table 5 10 hu, please all come and see the show, also be sure to note how he reduces everytime i get to 150 bb , lmao., id be embarrassed Redmond

- Edited slightly (Sky Rich)

No major insults but i'm keen to keep things friendly and inline with the community ethos.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    We need results!!

How many hands played? Who is up? By how much?
  • edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010
    if you dont like the terms that lolufold plays at, then don't play. no ones forcing you to
  • edited November 2010
    Bit below the belt that isnt it k88?
  • edited November 2010
    come on lolu we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2010
    I watched a match a few weeks ago between yourselves.  He wanted to reduce at 130 bb.  Whats that all about, surely there must be more to it than being a jellyfish, like maybe he knows how much it winds you up, which may lead to you tilting off to him, I dunno, weird.

Also, jellyfish sting
  • edited November 2010
    K88moss, I like the way your a high stakes player and actually voised your thoughts on the forum to get feed back.
    +1
  • edited November 2010
    actually i was on the fence, but i watched 2nite and it was true that k88moss got to 2000 quid and lolufold reduced to 1000 each and on another hu table sat with 3000 v 1000 to dominate opponent! it seems to be tactics to me like when players double up and run so i suppose its whatever players think is acceptable
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: LOLUFOLD aka jellyfish:
    actually i was on the fence, but i watched 2nite and it was true that k88moss got to 2000 quid and lolufold reduced to 1000 each and on another hu table sat with 3000 v 1000 to dominate opponent! it seems to be tactics to me like when players double up and run so i suppose its whatever players think is acceptable
    Posted by loonytoons
    Thats why his rich and were not. Obviously works
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to LOLUFOLD aka jellyfish:
    as everyone knows ive been playing redmond team sky lee, currently playing Shaftsbury table 5 10 hu, please all come and see the show, also be sure to note how the spineless one reduces everytime i get to 150 bb , lmao. Absolute jellyfish. Grow a pair springs to mind, id be embarrassed Redmond
    Posted by k88moss
    Just do him. if it ain't you then someone else will. more people are coming.rathole, protect, edge just like cole south :) Nit his doom like he's trying to do to you ? It's a war. win it. As soon as he perceives an equality or an edge to you he simply WON'T PLAY YOU ANYMORE. He won't apologise. It's JUST about the money man. no ego, he doesn't care. nobody does. so just do him while you can gl man and much love :) Just focus on what's important to you ! nothing else matters least of all other peoples bs. KILL IT QUICK !
  • edited November 2010
    i, for one, encourage this kind of smacktalking.

GRUDGE MATCH!
  • edited November 2010
    you should be happy k88moss he's telling you what a massive edge you have on him
  • edited November 2010
    Don't leave the table, he'll come back.
  • edited November 2010
    Lolufold ftw

seriously as above why do u still play him then if it bothers you that much, its his money and he can use whatever tactics he likes
  • edited November 2010
    The fact that you keep starting posts on the subject means that it tilts you.

Lolufold obviously wants to tilt you to ensure you aren't playing optimally.

It's not rocket science - think about it :-)
  • edited November 2010
    Having thought about this, i have come to the conclusion that its very sensible to reduce especially at this level and anyway everytime lolufold reduces you walk away with £500 each time, and why would he want to be short stacked. In full table games players will top up all the time to prevent themselves being short stacked, its just tactics and nothing wrong in my opinion, you get to keep the excess he gets to play even chip sizes again.
  • edited November 2010
    The big stacks stack is effectively the same as the short stacks.

If lolufold has 1k, and k88 has 300k, k88 is still only playing 1k of it, lol isn't short stacked, he's just down alot.

I was surprised yest that lol got stacked, so k88 had 2k , and lol reloaded to 1k, but insisted k88 re-set???? I don't understand that?
  • edited November 2010
    Mayb k88 was getting his own back on him :D
  • edited November 2010
    I have found this heads up battle very interesting, obv both players think they have a big edge over each other.  I think its very close, so close i think the rake will be the only winner if this continues.
    I, and im sure many others would like to know who is up and who is down or are both players down?
  • edited November 2010
    The big stacks stack is effectively the same as the short stacks. If lolufold has 1k, and k88 has 300k, k88 is still only playing 1k of it, lol isn't short stacked, he's just down alot. I was surprised yest that lol got stacked, so k88 had 2k , and lol reloaded to 1k, but insisted k88 re-set???? I don't understand that?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    He was doing it on the basis that if K88 had 300k and he doubled up then it saves him from 'jellyfishing' when he doubles up. he only wants to play 1k at a time against K88. it's to stop them from playing 16k pots when he 3bets with 42o
  • edited November 2010
    I have found this heads up battle very interesting, obv both players think they have a big edge over each other.  I think its very close, so close i think the rake will be the only winner if this continues. I, and im sure many others would like to know who is up and who is down or are both players down?
    Posted by freechips1
    Lol
    A very very wise person once told me, he who 3bets 15bb with 42o has no edge on anyone. This is why he doesnt want to go deep.
  • edited November 2010

The thing I don't get is why K88 keeps playing lol, where's the edge? Who's up, who's down? Lol said something along the lines that's he was ahead v k88 in an interview the other week. Two outstanding players sat trying to beat the other makes no sense to me unless one is winning big and therefore believes there is a significant edge in their favour.

• edited November 2010

Lol's edge in the game is pretty obvious.

When he has a winning session, he wins 10 buy ins in half an hour. K88 tilts like mad.

Hence the tactics.  -  He aint minted for nowt.

It's not like he's even trying to disguise what he's trying to do. If you watch the Heads up show he did with Trevor H, he's just doing exactly what he told others to do. Great self control.

I've watched hours of it, and can see why they both keep coming back for more.

• edited November 2010
    I watched these two a few nights ago and lolufold had 6k compared to k88's 1k!

At no point did lol reduce while I was watching.

That was on a £5/10 table too.
  • edited November 2010
    I watched these two a few nights ago and lolufold had 6k compared to k88's 1k! At no point did lol reduce while I was watching. That was on a £5/10 table too.
    Posted by donkeyplop
    That's because his liablity is still only 100bb and he has the stack. He reduces once k88 gets to around 150bbs +

k88 knows the score, those are the only terms Lolu will play on. Fair enuf imo, and quite sensible too.

Lolu don't have to play k88 at all if he doesn't want to.
  • edited November 2010

I didn't want to assume lol has the edge because I haven't seen enough of it, but now you confirm it I can see no reason why K88 wants to sit and get beat by lol over the sessions, there's got to be better value elsewhere or is the money unimportant to k88? Thanks I'll try to catch the Heads up show.

• edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010

I haven't made any comments about the actual game itself, ie. who's the better player.......

I'm nowhere near qualified to comment on that......

I just said I believe lol to have a mental edge, with how he controls the swings, and stuff. Even if he believes that K88 as an edge at the table (I doubt he does believe this) I think he would continue to play anyway, as when K88 loses it for half an hour, this more than makes up for what happened in the previous 3 hours play.