You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

lJAMESl Hits the Big Time! ***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
Not long to go before Master Cash appears on your television screens.  9pm is the precise start time.  Channel 865 is the precise broadcast outlet.

We'll be starting the programme analysing some low-limit action (10p/20p) before turning our attention to The Big Game: £2.50-£5 No Limit Hold'em with a buy-in of half-a-grand.  As usual, we'll end our four-hour cash spectacular counting down the biggest televised pots of the week in Top of the Pots.

Now, when I say "we," I'm referring to myself, Tony 'Tikay' Kendall (still smarting after he was pwned by me in TWO tournaments last night) and James 'lJAMESl' Williams from Team Sky Poker.

I'm sure, like me, you're really looking forward to hearing Mr Williams break down the play of our Big Game participants and discuss high stakes cash strategy.  He'll also be answering your poker-related questions.

Please e-mail your questions to skyopen@bskyb.com or post them in this thread.  Tikay and I also feel James W. could benefit from some fashion tips / makeover ideas, so please send those in as well! *

(* not you, GREGHOGG)

Comments