You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Notes on players

edited December 2010 in Community Suggestions
could the sky techies enlarge this box, or add or at least a scroll bar to scroll up/down, i feel that theres not really enough room to jot down all i want to remember, and on some players where ive added 4-5 lines of notes i discover i actually have more notes on them but have to highlight the text and drag my mouse down to scroll down

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Notes on players:
    could the sky techies enlarge this box, or add or at least a scroll bar to scroll up/down, i feel that theres not really enough room to jot down all i want to remember, and on some players where ive added 4-5 lines of notes i discover i actually have more notes on them but have to highlight the text and drag my mouse down to scroll down
    Posted by sikas
    +1

Totally agree, much more space is needed the the 'note' box as the amount of space given is not enough, i keep typing and it just stops saving what i wrote. 
  • edited November 2010
    +1 The box isn't big enough
  • edited November 2010
    this has been brought up a ton and they've ignored it every time, it is indeed ridiculous the space you get.
  • edited December 2010
    can we please also get the option to colour code player notes, considering we cant use a HUD on this site a decent notes feature would definitely be appreciated