You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sites a joke

edited November 2010 in Area 51
cashed in a freeroll won 15 pound and thought ill go play cash and all ur site has doone is take it all bak off me no matter wat hand i play aa beat a q beat ak beat jj beat site is an absolute joke sort it out feels like the biggest fixed site ave ever played on

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Well done for cashing in the freeroll.

Maybe you should stick to the free games until you learn how to play properly.

GL.

P.S - U wud do well to listen to your own advice...

Re: dont tell me this isnt riggedposted at 13/11/2010 11:42 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    First: 18/10/2010
    Last: 21/11/2010
    even if u did hit your flush u were beat anyway you cant say that its fixed
    because u cant play poker the guys on this forum gave me great advice
    before when a was on my bad runs now am on alot of final tables take
    there advice and stop throwin ur toys out the pram
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to sites a joke:
    cashed in a freeroll won 15 pound and thought ill go play cash and all ur site has doone is take it all bak off me no matter wat hand i play aa beat a q beat ak beat jj beat site is an absolute joke sort it out feels like the biggest fixed site ave ever played on
    Posted by halfieman
    You probably expended your luck battery cashing in the freeroll ?
    Also the full buy in at 2p/4p is £4 so you need £80 to sit down at this table if you obey the 5% br rule ? The br rule is designed to protect against variance.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: sites a joke:
    Well done for cashing in the freeroll. Maybe you should stick to the free games until you learn how to play properly. GL. P.S - U wud do well to listen to your own advice... Re: dont tell me this isnt rigged posted at 13/11/2010 11:42 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com halfieman Posts: 15 First: 18/10/2010 Last: 21/11/2010 even if u did hit your flush u were beat anyway you cant say that its fixed because u cant play poker the guys on this forum gave me great advice before when a was on my bad runs now am on alot of final tables take there advice and stop throwin ur toys out the pram
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lol...good research