You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Primo over running the show

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
Just a thought why not start the primo at 7.30 then there is a chance you will see the end result.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    nope....would still run over...by 6 mins :o)

xx

• edited November 2010

Suggest it, someone will realise u've suggested it in 3 weeks.

3 weeks later, u might wonder if anyone has actually passed it on.

A week after that, u will have confirmation it has been passed on.

3 weeks after it' been confirmed that it's been passed on, u might wonder about when you're reply is gonna come?

So U ask "is there any reply" ..... and someone will assure u that a reply is imminent......

Ask "how long is imminent?" ....and 3 weeks later, they will tell u that imminent, is coming soon.....

At that point.....u just give up.

P.S can we have some decent tournies thru the day plz~?

*sigh*
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Primo over running the show:
    Suggest it, someone will realise u've suggested it in 3 weeks. 3 weeks later, u might wonder if anyone has actually passed it on. A week after that, u will have confirmation it has been passed on. 3 weeks after it' been confirmed that it's been passed on, u might wonder about when you're reply is gonna come? ....... So U ask "is there any reply" ..... and someone will assure u that a reply is imminent...... Ask "how long is imminent?" ....and 3 weeks later, they will tell u that imminent, is coming soon..... At that point.....u just give up. P.S can we have some decent tournies thru the day plz~? *sigh*
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Calm down dohhhhhhh.

The all new tourney schedule is coming 3 weeks ago !!
  • edited November 2010

:(

I dunno weather to laugh or cry!

Come on sky hurry up, it's too hard to win on pokerstars, and their rake isn't even high enough!!!

HURRY UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Primo over running the show:
    Just a thought why not start the primo at 7.30 then there is a chance you will see the end result.
    Posted by bigred147
    The overwhelming majority of players wanted the Main Event to remain at an 8pm start.

The overwhelming majority of players asked for the structure to be improved such that is is more playable, & this was done.

Even with the increased buy-in, the number of runners has been such that PRIMO now runs for closer to 6 hours than 5, & to be sure of covering the end of it on Channel 865, the Show would now need to be 6 hours long. This is just not practical.

The structure of the Primo Poker Tourney should not be sacrificied to ensure it fits a 4 hour TV slot - the tail must not wag the dog. 

Well done to everyone who cashed in last night's PRIMO, it was a terrific Tourney, with the average stack in the Final ensuring it would play out well, rather than being a shove-fest.

Player of the night for me, who I have not commentated on before, was "LIMITPOKER", who, I suspect, is a very experienced & high-quality player, who knew exactly what he was doing. I'm curious as to his identity in fact - I think I might just know him from elsewhere.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Primo over running the show : The overwhelming majority of players wanted the Main Event to remain at an 8pm start. The overwhelming majority of players asked for the structure to be improved such that is is more playable, & this was done. Even with the increased buy-in, the number of runners has been such that PRIMO now runs for closer to 6 hours than 5, & to be sure of covering the end of it on Channel 865, the Show would now need to be 6 hours long. This is just not practical. The structure of the Primo Poker Tourney should not be sacrificied to ensure it fits a 4 hour TV slot - the tail must not wag the dog.  Well done to everyone who cashed in last night's PRIMO, it was a terrific Tourney, with the average stack in the Final ensuring it would play out well, rather than being a shove-fest. Player of the night for me, who I have not commentated on before, was "LIMITPOKER", who, I suspect, is a very experienced & high-quality player, who knew exactly what he was doing. I'm curious as to his identity in fact - I think I might just know him from elsewhere.
    Posted by Tikay10
    My Fave Quote Of The Day :)
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Primo over running the show : The overwhelming majority of players wanted the Main Event to remain at an 8pm start. The overwhelming majority of players asked for the structure to be improved such that is is more playable, & this was done. Even with the increased buy-in, the number of runners has been such that PRIMO now runs for closer to 6 hours than 5, & to be sure of covering the end of it on Channel 865, the Show would now need to be 6 hours long. This is just not practical. The structure of the Primo Poker Tourney should not be sacrificied to ensure it fits a 4 hour TV slot - the tail must not wag the dog.  Well done to everyone who cashed in last night's PRIMO, it was a terrific Tourney, with the average stack in the Final ensuring it would play out well, rather than being a shove-fest. Player of the night for me, who I have not commentated on before, was "LIMITPOKER", who, I suspect, is a very experienced & high-quality player, who knew exactly what he was doing. I'm curious as to his identity in fact - I think I might just know him from elsewhere.
    Posted by Tikay10
    My guess is Ed Giddins !!