You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Well done thejudge10 winning Primo

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
Well done mate, you played a blinder against some top opponents.  Well deserved winner

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Have to agree that he was a deserved winner with an excellent HU battle vs Gliterbabe

One massive hand vs Dan was the turning point. I believe he made a move on an A high flop with KQ and made a runner runner str8 vs Dan's flopped set!The sickest beat i have seen for a while in terms of significance, but he made his own luck!

Well done to all final tablists and all who cashed, really enjoyed tonights show and tourney!

• edited November 2010
    Thank you,for your comments,i didnt put dan on the ace,and all night he was always betting me out after the flop,so i thought he was bluffing,and i thought, when we turned the cards i was out,i was very lucky.
  • edited November 2010
    Great tournament, well played to all who cashed and well done to gb and judge on the first and second place finishes.

Lets all try again next week!
  • edited November 2010
    Just like to say what a great win this is i have played againt you in a few d/s tournys and have always thought you had a very good game.
          Once again very well done on a great win and i look forward to seeing you on the tables very soon  BRAVO .
                                                Kind Regards   Mick.

• edited November 2010

Congrats to Judge10, a terrific performance, & the same to all who Finalled.

This Tourney really plays out well since they tweaked the structure.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Well done thejudge10 winning Primo:
    Have to agree that he was a deserved winner with an excellent HU battle vs Gliterbabe One massive hand vs Dan was the turning point. I believe he made a move on an A high flop with KQ and made a runner runner str8 vs Dan's flopped set!The sickest beat i have seen for a while in terms of significance, but he made his own luck! Well done to all final tablists and all who cashed, really enjoyed tonights show and tourney!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Have to agree with you on that hand greg, he was a bit like spurs, looked like a dead duck at the halway stage, but won it in the end.  Epic heads up from both players with some great comeback play congrats to glitterbabe for another fabtastic perfomance
  • edited November 2010
    Thank you,for your comments,i didnt put dan on the ace,and all night he was always betting me out after the flop,so i thought he was bluffing,and i thought, when we turned the cards i was out,i was very lucky.
    Posted by thejudge10
    I thought you were out too mate, but to win tournies you need that bit of luck as well as the obvious skills.  If Dan was like a lot of Sky players he'd be straight to area51 with that 1.

• edited November 2010

Congratulations Judge! Great result. I have also seen you play in some of the Deepstacks so I am pleased even more for this victory. 

Deepstack players rule, innit! :)

Congratulations to all the others who made the FT and everyone else who cashed.
  • edited November 2010
    Congratulations Judge! Great result. I have also seen you play in some of the Deepstacks so I am pleased even more for this victory.  Deepstack players rule, innit! :) Congratulations to all the others who made the FT and everyone else who cashed.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    +1
  • edited November 2010
    Very well done
  • edited November 2010
    Well played judge great result mate.