You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker chanel 865

edited November 2010 in Area 51
tuned in for some poker and heared all about people being sick ! prince willy and stag nights and all other kinds of rubbish. I tuned in to watch poker ! what bit i did see was the same players as usual or the only players who make money on sky poker. if you want to watch poker being played then tune to sky 166 or 189.At leasted they do not try to be a comedians . 

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to poker chanel 865:
    tuned in for some poker and heared all about people being sick ! prince willy and stag nights and all other kinds of rubbish. I tuned in to watch poker ! what bit i did see was the same players as usual or the only players who make money on sky poker. if you want to watch poker being played then tune to sky 166 or 189.At leasted they do not try to be a comedians . 
    Posted by stuanne
    Antiques Roadshow ftw. i reckon Tikay is a sick junkie for this dog. He must Sky+ it .
  • edited November 2010
    Sounds like sour grapes, i for one love the live shows, wouldn't be the same without the crazy stories!
  • edited November 2010
    The poker game on at 2pm onwards on 166, is like watching paint dry only a little worse. The play is nothing short of appalling.
  • edited November 2010
    Plus the banter on 865 is priceless.......great mix of characters.....I can have it on in the background for hours
  • edited November 2010

Re: poker chanel 865

posted at 25/11/2010 1:17 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    First: 11/7/2009
    Last: 25/11/2010
    The poker game on at 2pm onwards on 166, is like watching paint dry only a little worse. The play is nothing short of appalling.

probably boring because the hands are real and not manipulised like on sky
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: poker chanel 865:
    Re: poker chanel 865 posted at 25/11/2010 1:17 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com TheAAces Posts: 82 First: 11/7/2009 Last: 25/11/2010 The poker game on at 2pm onwards on 166, is like watching paint dry only a little worse. The play is nothing short of appalling. probably boring because the hands are real and not manipulised like on sky
    Posted by sedgley58
     Nope the same bad beats. Just more bad play!
  • edited November 2010
    While i DO NOT agree with anything the op says,what is this doing in

AREA 51?