You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Online "help"

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
Hmm not sure help is the right word for this section of the forum.

I played a £1.15 sit and go bounty hunter and came 2nd with no bounties and should have cashed £1.50 however it told me I had only won £1.12p so was actually 3p down.  So I contacted the online chat people to sort it out for me.

Half an hour or more of talking to one of the team (I wont name them) they inform me " I have reviewed the event. The 2nd position received a prize of 25% this prize pool was £4.50. therefore in your case the amount of £1.12 was correct"

Hmmm  I dont think so how can the prize pool be £4.50 when its £1.15 to enter and 10 runners??  I queried this and told them the prize structure is always £2.50 for the winner, £1.50 for 2nd place and £1 to 3rd place plus and bounties you may have taken and since I didnt actually take any I should have won £1.50.  But no he replied "just confirm with my supervisor that the above is correct.also for this bounty hunter there was only a prize pool of 2 placers. The first place got £3.38 and the second place received 1.12"

Alas my 40 pence is lost in the system and apparently they are going to look into it for me - sigh.

I know mine isnt a lot of money at all but it is the principle and after talking to someone who has recently started playing on the site and had major problems on cash tables with wrong payouts and losing 40 and 50 quid within a few hands it is quite worrying.

EDIT - just gone into my account history and seen that this game actually started with 9 players!!!  so the prize pool he stated was indeed correct.  Sky Rich how can a 10 seater sit and go start with 9/10 players???  Totally bizarre.

Comments