You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mourinho

edited December 2010 in The Shed
Cant knock the blokes record and his acheivements but with his past history and his latest `Tac Tics` its a simple question.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    HE PLAYED WITHIN THE RULES (by the letter of the law) cant wait till his brain is at man utd
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Mourinho:
    HE PLAYED WITHIN THE RULES (by the letter of the law) cant wait till his brain is at man utd
    Posted by -JINKY-
    I honestly dont think that will ever happen.
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah he's some guy. He'll be upto his usual shenanigans as well for the upcoming Classico on Monday with Barca. Come on Barca, show em whose boss!! :D
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Mourinho:
    Cant knock the blokes record and his acheivements but with his past history and his latest `Tac Tics` its a simple question.
    Posted by lucy4
    The guy is a Nietzscean superman. I would love to work for him. So clever.
  • edited November 2010
    I voted for cheat but i dont blame him for doing it.......the rules are stupid the way they are now. Wasnt bothered when Beckham did it once before.

clean slate after group games.........then clean slate for the semis and final thats my opinion.
  • edited November 2010
    Nothing he allegedly proposed is against the laws of the game. The spirit maybe, but it must have been done before. Glad they got their butts kicked last night, not for Mourinho, but for Ronaldo. His face during the fracas at the end was priceless, if ever a guy was trying not to cry then that was it.
  • edited November 2010
    Nothing he allegedly proposed is against the laws of the game. The spirit maybe, but it must have been done before. Glad they got their butts kicked last night, not for Mourinho, but for Ronaldo. His face during the fracas at the end was priceless, if ever a guy was trying not to cry then that was it.
    Posted by labrat64
    Yup Ronaldo showed his lack of class by shoving Guardiola and diving about looking for a penalty that wasn't there. In the previous week, a player got sent off tackling him and he high-fived a few of his teammates. I like watching him play but he does need to grow up a bit.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Mourinho : I honestly dont think that will ever happen.
    Posted by lucy4
    He's said he's going to come back to England at some point, and that won't be to return to Chelski so where do you imagine he will end up? Not gonna be Liverpool, City are a possibility but still less likley i think than him completing 2 - 3 years at Madrid and returning to take over from Fergie