You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mini-PTP Tonight

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat

Tonight's PTP is a bit of an oddity, as I'll be playing with the Big Boys, in the £220 Deepie, as well as the 8pm Main.

I'll also be doing a phone-in or two to the Show, playing the 8pm Main, & the TSP Classic, all being well.

That apart, I'm up for suggestions, any Tourney, any time.

I may also need to have my chat off for a while tonight, my apologies. 

I fully expect to have a major accident in the Biggie, early doors. It's been that sort of day. Still, you know how it is in poker, you never know.....

I'll be playing a little Hi-Lo Cash before & after, too.

Have a good evening.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Mini-PTP Tonight:
    Tonight's PTP is a bit of an oddity, as I'll be playing with the Big Boys, in the £220 Deepie, as well as the 8pm Main. I'll also be doing a phone-in or two to the Show, playing the 8pm Main, & the TSP Classic, all being well. That apart, I'm up for suggestions, any Tourney, any time. I may also need to have my chat off for a while tonight, my apologies.  I fully expect to have a major accident in the Biggie, early doors. It's been that sort of day. Still, you know how it is in poker, you never know..... I'll be playing a little Hi-Lo Cash before & after, too. Have a good evening.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Since you must be feeling unloved (no reply for nearly an hour) why not have a go at the micro deepie at 7.15?

We will show you how to Play proper Roulette (sorry Edit: Poker) forget the donks in the £220!

PS U have to sing happy birthday to me tho if at same table
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Mini-PTP Tonight:
    In Response to Mini-PTP Tonight : Since you must be feeling unloved (no reply for nearly an hour) why not have a go at the micro deepie at 7.15? We will show you how to Play proper Roulette (sorry Edit: Poker) forget the donks in the £220! PS U have to sing happy birthday to me tho if at same table
    Posted by Ploppy33
    OK, I'm IN.

I will be a little late starting, as I'm still at the office, & I need to get back to the Hotel, & buy some food on the way, too. But I'd only be sleeping, anyway, I rarely play a hand in Hour One.

Be cool if I mixed up the £2.20 & the £220, & misclicked. Not.