You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PASSWORD

edited December 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
been on my soccer6 to get password for fantacy fb f/roll

but keeps saying password in valid.
 but it says password is 
CAN YOU HELP PLEASE

Hi

I am afraid I have had to edit your post, we do not post the password on the forum, if you check the SUPER6 facebook page, there are 2 passwords on there, one for each freeroll.

Many thanks

Sky Mod

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Looks like Sky Mod has answered you :)
  • edited December 2010
    I have been to the facebook for todays password and it is not there, last week and other weeks are there but not todays.
    I do not understand how so many players are already registered and players like myself can not find the password for this competition.
    It seems strange to have a password when really when you registered for the fantasy football you should have an altomatic qualification or even when signing on for facebook this should register you in a swell.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: PASSWORD:
    I have been to the facebook for todays password and it is not there, last week and other weeks are there but not todays. I do not understand how so many players are already registered and players like myself can not find the password for this competition. It seems strange to have a password when really when you registered for the fantasy football you should have an altomatic qualification or even when signing on for facebook this should register you in a swell.
    Posted by colalan
    Hi

Both passwords were on the SUPER6 facebook site, I got them.
  • edited December 2010
    acebarry10

"Both passwords were on the SUPER6 facebook site, I got them"

Where abouts is this page on facebook SUPER6, I get the password from the Super6 site and the password for the fantasy football is not there you have to go to the facebook site and get it and it was not there today.
    Even the Sky poker game tells you to go to the facebook site for the password which I have done the past two weeks and it has not appeared for tonights game.