You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the open last night

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
i was in the open last night and was running quite well , i picked up pocket ACES which i got cracked against AK, lost half my stack , i then managed to pick my stack back up , getting really close to the pay out i picked up Pocket ACES again, only to be beaten again by 74 .yes 74 , why cant people lay down bottom pair on flop to be calling me down the streets, turn ,river only to suck out by hitting trips on river, sick.... went out 60th 40 got paid. I dont normaly tilt but that just sucked. any way i am playing in the open tonight so dont suck out on my aces please

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Great final table last night eventually won by Andrew1947 after an epic heads up battle,well done him!!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to the open last night:
    i was in the open last night and was running quite well , i picked up pocket ACES which i got cracked against AK, lost half my stack , i then managed to pick my stack back up , getting really close to the pay out i picked up Pocket ACES again, only to be beaten again by 74 .yes 74 , why cant people lay down bottom pair on flop to be calling me down the streets, turn ,river only to suck out by hitting trips on river, sick.... went out 60th 40 got paid. I dont normaly tilt but that just sucked. any way i am playing in the open tonight so dont suck out on my aces please
    Posted by FROSTY
    I think the answer is I am afraid, it is there money, they may pay as they wish, sorry