You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PLAYING WITH (H)AIR,by Bryan Oryan.

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat

Long hair was all the rage when Bryan and i were in junior school ,all the way through to senior school,Kai ,Rammy,our kid n Chids all wore it with great pride.
   My mam told us to brush it 100 times in the morning in order to get all the knots out of it,so thats what we did,each and every school morning.Twice a year Nitty Knora the biddy explorer would come to school and make a bee line for us,eagerly sifting and sorting through our long somewhat greasy hair,that we all adored.
Often she would come across the odd biddy ,and our name would be put into a book and our parents would be promptly informed.
 Strange it is Bryan and i feel ,how life  has come round full circle from those early days where we find ourselves yet again playing with air, and in the company of new and much bigger nits ,whom we feel are much more irritating than their cousins from those yesteryears.
 And as for Kai,Rammy and our kid,well up until now ,they have not found poker to be part of their world,but after seeing the success Bryan and i have achieved,they informed us recently, that they are itching to be a part of it.Have a lovely warm evening,yours Bryan and i.

Comments