You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

POCKET ACES,by Bryan Oryan

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
Theres been many articles over the years written about pocket aces as you can well imagine.Bryan and i get a real buzz when these two impostors arrive on our screen,promising us that good times could soon be coming our way.
Whilst multi-tabling on seeing these two rogues,we become transfixed ,especially if these bullets are the same colour,ie,red or black,or if playing 4 colour deck,some other colour specified by that particular site,perhaps green or blue,but to name a few.
Their arrival reminds us of Saturday mornings,jumping out of bed,running down stairs and opening the living room door to be met with that magical sound,tra la la,la la la la,1 banana 2 banana 3 banana 4,yes The Banana Splits,our favourite start to the day,any day.
To digress,pocket kings = The Double Deckers ,queens =Robinson Crusoe,
Now then,if things go good,and the flop is kind,Rosan Kabar,size of a house,but on the other hand,if not so kind,its them two twin kids singin with their guitars at the door,awfully painful.
So many times one gets the door shut in ones face,having been dealt AA,but one things for sure, it never stopped the Dilly sisters from trying to win the day,and nor will it we,so its TARA RA BUMDIA from Bryan and i,
have a wonderful weekend.

Comments

• edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010

pocket aces is the nuts... and Brian is well, nuts

Love your posts Brian keep it up m8

• edited November 2010
    In Response to POCKET ACES,by Bryan Oryan:
    Theres been many articles over the years written about pocket aces as you can well imagine.Bryan and i get a real buzz when these two impostors arrive on our screen,promising us that good times could soon be coming our way. Whilst multi-tabling on seeing these two rogues,we become transfixed ,especially if these bullets are the same colour,ie,red or black,or if playing 4 colour deck,some other colour specified by that particular site,perhaps green or blue,but to name a few. Their arrival reminds us of Saturday mornings,jumping out of bed,running down stairs and opening the living room door to be met with that magical sound,tra la la,la la la la,1 banana 2 banana 3 banana 4,yes The banana splits,our favourite start to the day,any day. To digress,pocket kings = The Double Deckers ,queens =Robinson Crusoe, Now then,if things go good,and the flop is kind,Rosan Kabar,size of a house,but on the other hand,if not so kind,its them two twin kids singin with their guitars at the door,awfully painful. So many times one gets the door shut in ones face,having been dealt AA,but one things for sure, it never stopped the Dilly sisters from trying to win the day,and nor will it we,so its TARA RA BUMDIA from Bryan and i, have a wonderful weekend.
    Posted by bryan1960
    Never a truer word spoken......good good times
  • edited November 2010
    Theres been many articles over the years written about pocket aces as you can well imagine.Bryan and i get a real buzz when these two impostors arrive on our screen,promising us that good times could soon be coming our way. Whilst multi-tabling on seeing these two rogues,we become transfixed ,especially if these bullets are the same colour,ie,red or black,or if playing 4 colour deck,some other colour specified by that particular site,perhaps green or blue,but to name a few. Their arrival reminds us of Saturday mornings,jumping out of bed,running down stairs and opening the living room door to be met with that magical sound,tra la la,la la la la,1 banana 2 banana 3 banana 4,yes The Banana Splits,our favourite start to the day,any day. To digress,pocket kings = The Double Deckers ,queens =Robinson Crusoe, Now then,if things go good,and the flop is kind,Rosan Kabar,size of a house,but on the other hand,if not so kind,its them two twin kids singin with their guitars at the door,awfully painful. So many times one gets the door shut in ones face,having been dealt AA,but one things for sure, it never stopped the Dilly sisters from trying to win the day,and nor will it we,so its TARA RA BUMDIA from Bryan and i, have a wonderful weekend.
    Posted by bryan1960[/QUOT

?
  • edited November 2010

Are you two responsible for dishing out these Aces then?

I last night ran into ACES 3 times.....no biggie you both say?

1st time was in an SPT qualifier. 2nd time in the OPEN and 3rd time in the SPT semi final. Not sure what kids TV show I was thinking about on all these seperate occasions but next door's cat is meeowing in a higher tone now!!

Anyway, I prefer KK. Looking forward to you twos Christmas ramblings and hope you both get better soon :)
  • edited November 2010
    Hmm....got my pocket aces crushed by J3 (suited mind as it makes all the difference) in last nights SPT semi.

I remember thinking more along the lines of "The Flashing Blade", foreign, dubbed rubbish. Looked like at TV program BUT wasn't.
  • edited November 2010
    Theres been many articles over the years written about pocket aces as you can well imagine.Bryan and i get a real buzz when these two impostors arrive on our screen,promising us that good times could soon be coming our way. Whilst multi-tabling on seeing these two rogues,we become transfixed ,especially if these bullets are the same colour,ie,red or black,or if playing 4 colour deck,some other colour specified by that particular site,perhaps green or blue,but to name a few. Their arrival reminds us of Saturday mornings,jumping out of bed,running down stairs and opening the living room door to be met with that magical sound,tra la la,la la la la,1 banana 2 banana 3 banana 4,yes The Banana Splits,our favourite start to the day,any day. To digress,pocket kings = The Double Deckers ,queens =Robinson Crusoe, Now then,if things go good,and the flop is kind,Rosan Kabar,size of a house,but on the other hand,if not so kind,its them two twin kids singin with their guitars at the door,awfully painful. So many times one gets the door shut in ones face,having been dealt AA,but one things for sure, it never stopped the Dilly sisters from trying to win the day,and nor will it we,so its TARA RA BUMDIA from Bryan and i, have a wonderful weekend.
    Posted by bryan1960
    I must say that was a truly accurate rendition of The Banana Splits theme tune.  I urge you to start a "I name that tune in..." thread.  Preferably start it in The Shed then I won't have to ever see it.

Good luck.
  • edited November 2010
    The only hand I play. Is that not how u play poker??? Just wait for AA.
  • edited November 2010

AA, size of Rosan Kobar.

• edited December 2010
    very gud bryan and you
  • edited December 2010
    LOL!!!
    Brings bak soooooo many memories of saturday morning tv.
    BRING BACK the BANANA SPLITS!!!!

UH OH CHONNNGOOO!!!!!
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by bryan1960
    Poet and he doesn't know it.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: POCKET ACES,by Bryan Oryan:
    Bananas
    Posted by acebarry10
    I prefer the Dickies "up tempo" version ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs1NoBwsurI
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: POCKET ACES,by Bryan Oryan:
    In Response to POCKET ACES,by Bryan Oryan :
    Theres been many articles over the years written about pocket aces as you can well imagine.Bryan and i get a real buzz when these two impostors arrive on our screen,promising us that good times could soon be coming our way. Whilst multi-tabling on seeing these two rogues,we become transfixed ,especially if these bullets are the same colour,ie,red or black,or if playing 4 colour deck,some other colour specified by that particular site,perhaps green or blue,but to name a few. Their arrival reminds us of Saturday mornings,jumping out of bed,running down stairs and opening the living room door to be met with that magical sound,tra la la,la la la la,1 banana 2 banana 3 banana 4,yes The Banana Splits,our favourite start to the day,any day. To digress,pocket kings = The Double Deckers ,queens =Robinson Crusoe, Now then,if things go good,and the flop is kind,Rosan Kabar,size of a house,but on the other hand,if not so kind,its them two twin kids singin with their guitars at the door,awfully painful. So many times one gets the door shut in ones face,having been dealt AA,but one things for sure, it never stopped the Dilly sisters from trying to win the day,and nor will it we,so its TARA RA BUMDIA from Bryan and i, have a wonderful weekend. Posted by bryan1960[/QUOT                                                                            ?
    Posted by DELTA
    +1