You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£8000 BH satelites

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
Whats the difference between " £8000 BH Direct "  and "£8000 BH Semi" as they both look the same to me with the same structure and 1 in 5 winning a seat for £4.80 buy in

Although they are generally spread out there is also one BH direct at 4.50pm and one at 5.05pm and 5.10pm and a  BH semi at 5pm

Am I missing something here or are these exactly the same game?

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to £8000 BH satelites:
    Whats the difference between " £8000 BH Direct "  and "£8000 BH Semi" as they both look the same to me with the same structure and 1 in 5 winning a seat  Although they are generally spread out there is also one BH direct at 4.50pm and one at 5.05pm and 5.10pm and a  BH semi at 5pm Am I missing something here or are these exactly the same game?
    Posted by MP33

In my experience, the 'Semi' is slightly more flaccid, and usually warrants the thumbs being utilised as makeshift 'splints' to achieve successful entry.

I might be mixing that up with something else though...

• edited November 2010
    b/h direct has 5mins blinds 2500 chips where as the b/h semi has 10min blinds 2000 chips and i`m gutted got bubble for semi
  • edited November 2010
    All the sats today are the same. Same blinds etc
  • edited November 2010
    I am not 100% sure but I believe that the semi games normally are ones which its possible to satellite into as well as buy into directly, where as the direct games are buy in only
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: £8000 BH satelites:
    I am not 100% sure but I believe that the semi games normally are ones which its possible to satellite into as well as buy into directly, where as the direct games are buy in only
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    i see what u mean -That would explain it

I don,t see why they need so many , so close togethor tho unless its just a mistake