You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

stt league points not recived

ckdckd
edited November 2010 in Poker Chat

just played alot of stt games won about 80 stt league points and got nothing added to the league table

any1 else got this

was playing on the download version

also has it now changed the points as dym was 8 points for 1st 6 for 2nd now its 1st 7 2nd 7 3rd 7 or is this a mistake with the new download

Comments

• edited November 2010
    there is a sticky above which explains the DYM unsure about the other
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to stt league points not recived:
    just played alot of stt games won about 80 stt league points and got nothing added to the league table any1 else got this was playing on the download version also has it now changed the points as dym was 8 points for 1st 6 for 2nd now its 1st 7 2nd 7 3rd 7 or is this a mistake with the new download
    Posted by ckd
    Hi ckd,

Yep DYM league points have changed as of today to pay the top 3, see sticky at the top for more info.

I've checked a few of your sit and go's from today so far and your league points were correctly paid out.

Please can you double check and if you still feel it's an issue then contact customer care who can investigate in detail.

Best Wishes

Adam
  • ckdckd
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: stt league points not recived:
    In Response to stt league points not recived : Hi ckd, Yep DYM league points have changed as of today to pay the top 3, see sticky at the top for more info. I've checked a few of your sit and go's from today so far and your league points were correctly paid out. Please can you double check and if you still feel it's an issue then contact customer care who can investigate in detail. Best Wishes Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    hi mate

ye i was on 2898 then played

4x£2.25dym cashed in all and a £2.20 scary and won it but my points have stayed the same
    i called cc and they said could take up to 24hrs to credit but since i started on here its always gone in straight away ?
  • edited November 2010
    Hi Adam,
    Wouldn't it be better to auto close the dym's once 3 have cashed then seeing as no-one is now playing for league points?
  • edited November 2010
    Hi Adam, Wouldn't it be better to auto close the dym's once 3 have cashed then seeing as no-one is now playing for league points?
    Posted by BananaDog
    Hi Banana,

Yes this is a great idea, it's actually on our list for future development, we also plan to apply this to satellite tournaments once everyone in the money has earned a seat.

Thanks for the suggestion ! :-)

Adam
  • ckdckd
    edited November 2010

hey adam

just played a turbocharged hu game to see

£1.05 game won it got 1 league point but still on 2898 points

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: stt league points not recived : hi mate ye i was on 2898 then played 4x£2.25dym cashed in all and a £2.20 scary and won it but my points have stayed the same i called cc and they said could take up to 24hrs to credit but since i started on here its always gone in straight away ?
    Posted by ckd
    Hi ckd,

Ok apologies - i've been looking on our backend screens and it shows that you have earned 2951 STT League points, which is correct, however this is not updating on the website which still shows you on 2898.

Therefore the points are being awarded correctly, but not currently displaying on site

Please leave this with me and we'll look to get it resolved asap

Best Wishes

adam
  • edited November 2010
  • ckdckd
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: stt league points not recived : Hi ckd, Ok apologies - i've been looking on our backend screens and it shows that you have earned 2951 STT League points, which is correct, however this is not updating on the website which still shows you on 2898. Therefore the points are being awarded correctly, but not currently displaying on site Please leave this with me and we'll look to get it resolved asap Best Wishes adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    ok ty mate thought i was going mad or something lol
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: stt league points not recived : ok ty mate thought i was going madder or something lol
    Posted by ckd

FYP :)
  • edited November 2010
    as usual changing the system again without any notice, points system changed why it was alright as it was is it because u want as many people playing for the points to qualify for team sky poker, dangling the carrot comes to mind, and y in the last month of qualifying can i please have all the points i finished 3rd over the last 2 months no didnt think so so y change it now u should of changed it in january
  • edited November 2010
    as usual changing the system again without any notice, points system changed why it was alright as it was is it because u want as many people playing for the points to qualify for team sky poker, dangling the carrot comes to mind, and y in the last month of qualifying can i please have all the points i finished 3rd over the last 2 months no didnt think so so y change it now u should of changed it in january
    Posted by CHILLIE
    No, but don't worry, nobody else gets them either.
  • edited November 2010
    come on sky sort this out scored quite a few points this morning but  none have been added to my total see what happens when u change things
  • edited November 2010
    yes me 2 not got all my points
  • edited November 2010
    Hi guys,

We are fully aware of the problem with the league not being updated on site. We are doing everything we can to rectify this.

Please be assured that your points are still being collated, just not showing on site as yet.

We are dealing with a 3rd party in getting this resolved so as soon as we have a resolution I will post on here with an update.

Like I say though, your points will still be added to your total and the league will update once this has been resolved.

Please accept our sincere apologies in getting this sorted and for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • ckdckd
    edited November 2010
    Hi guys, We are fully aware of the problem with the league not being updated on site. We are doing everything we can to rectify this. Please be assured that your points are still being collated, just not showing on site as yet. We are dealing with a 3rd party in getting this resolved so as soon as we have a resolution I will post on here with an update. Like I say though, your points will still be added to your total and the league will update once this has been resolved. Please accept our sincere apologies in getting this sorted and for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thanks, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    np sky thanks for dealing with it

i know you have the real totals on the back-up and its just not showing on the main so all is good
  • edited November 2010
    i cant even see the league table so i guess i trust skyp
  • edited November 2010
    Hi everyone,

We had been experiencing problems with the League Points updating in the table, however this has now been resolved.

If you check the table now, you will see the correct standings and current points totals. You can check them here:

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-league?tracking=pokernav

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • ckdckd
    edited November 2010
    Hi everyone, We had been experiencing problems with the League Points updating in the table, however this has now been resolved. If you check the table now, you will see the correct standings and current points totals. You can check them here: https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-league?tracking=pokernav Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thanks, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    no prob ty